Thread: Wrecking or repair 1995 A6 Quattro Wagon

1. Default Wrecking or repair 1995 A6 Quattro Wagon

If this is in the wrong place, please move mods.

So my faithful old Audi wagon was left parked under a pine tree for a few weeks, then the storms hit and the footwells filled with water, killing the computer modules so she now no longer starts.

I have decided to sell her for wrecking or repair.

If anyone wants her I am asking $1300. The engine is reliable and I have never had an issue with her. Replaced whatever running gear needed doing as I used her. Timing belt was done recently. Kept the maintenance up with top quality oils and Morey's added each time I did an oil change. Air con, sun roof, all windows, etc work well.

She has a cracked windscreen (not obstructing driver in any way, leather seats have been covered with sheepskins (front), and my son put a dent in the roof above the passenger window (driver side). Please comment, message or call if interested.

I have her on Gumtree, Ebay auction with a starting price of $600 and on BookFace marketplace.

I'm very sad to see the ever-reliable old girl go... if anyone has spare modules, hit me up... I might consider fixing her and keeping her.
    $_20.JPG$_20.JPG$_20.JPG$_20.JPG

Last edited by Wolf; March 30th, 2021 at 02:20 PM.