Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

Which Dealer are you talking to?
    Pickles.
    Quote Originally Posted by singhr11 View Post
    I agree. Spoke to my dealer today and they haven’t got build dates for their cars yet - updates coming in 2-3 weeks time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    Which Dealer are you talking to?
    Pickles.
    Pennant Hills Pickles in Sydney

Pennant Hills Pickles in Sydney

Ah Right, a long way from us!
    I think that, gathering from some of the posts in this thread, relative to you guys buying a "2022" RS3, things are a lot different to when we bought our PFL RS3.
    When we bought our new RS3, there was plenty of new stock on Dealer floors, and you could, if you wished, wheel & deal, & do a deal, & get your car, "on the spot" etc, in which instance I would think it was far easier to gain a good price than in the current situation faced by buyers, where there is no Dealer current stock, with apparently limited deliveries, some time in the future.
    Just my thoughts, Pickles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    Ah Right, a long way from us!
    I think that, gathering from some of the posts in this thread, relative to you guys buying a "2022" RS3, things are a lot different to when we bought our PFL RS3.
    When we bought our new RS3, there was plenty of new stock on Dealer floors, and you could, if you wished, wheel & deal, & do a deal, & get your car, "on the spot" etc, in which instance I would think it was far easier to gain a good price than in the current situation faced by buyers, where there is no Dealer current stock, with apparently limited deliveries, some time in the future.
    Just my thoughts, Pickles.
    I agree - I remember the days I got offered a brand new S3 fully optioned for 64K DA and said no

Audi has ditched its three-year warranty in Australia.

Audis delivered from January 1, 2022 in Australia will have a five-year, unlimited-kilometre warranty. The warranty covers the whole range, including S, RS, and e-tron models.
    MY18 RS3 Sportback | PP2 | Matrix | RSDP | Gloss Black package | Ara Blue | Opti Coat Pro+ | Tinting

Took them long enough! I guess pressure because everyone else has switched to 5 years also.

at last... There should have been no reason why they couldn't do this, it was just sales/marketing that stopped it.. (money grab?)

Hopefully, no more rattly sunroofs and build quality improves

Hopefully, no more rattly sunroofs and build quality improves

Haha, on my third sunroof under warranty. So far so good .
    Tango Red S3 MY17 | Mirror Pkg | Black Pkg | Roof Rails Black | SPP 1 | Asst Pkg | Design Selection 2 | Privacy | Panoramic Sun Roof |
    Previously -Black S3 MY09 | Pearl Black S3 MY01| Ming Blue A3T MY00 | Laser Red A3 MY99 |

The 360 degree camera has just been added to the Audi.de configurator so I’m living in hope that my projected June delivery might have it and no delay might be needed.
    Current: 2020 8V.2 RS3 Sportback | Nardo Grey | Carbon Edition | RS Interior Design Package | Matrix Lights | Pre Sense
    On Order: 2022 8Y RS3 Sportback | Kemora Grey | Red RS Design Package Plus | Carbon Package | Dynamic Package Plus | Panoramic Sunroof | Carbon Engine Cover

Past: 2013 8V S3 Sportback, 2016 B9 A4 Allroad 2.0TDI

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonesey For This Useful Post:

niceunit (January 14th, 2022), singhr11 (January 13th, 2022)