Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

Quote Originally Posted by White2020SB View Post
    Yep - no 360 Cam (Not fussed - I generally prefer the rear cam in my car to the 360 in my wife’s) - and no ‘massage’ function in the seats. I didn’t even know we were supposed to get that when I placed the order, so again, not fussed.
    Yep, I am not fussed abt the 360 cam either. My BW is early July 2022, and as of now only 360 cam is missing.
    How much is your dealer offering you (or reducing the price by) for 360 and massage seats?

Can confirm VINs are coming out! I’ve also given up 360 CAM because don’t think it’ll be coming with it anytime in the future - No car so far has been produced with em - I wouldn’t hang out for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a call from my dealer lads, car coming out of production with 360CAM and wireless charging and blind spot monitor.. build sheet confirms this. Pretty bloody happy!

Quote Originally Posted by JavagreenA1 View Post
    Got a call from my dealer lads, car coming out of production with 360CAM and wireless charging and blind spot monitor.. build sheet confirms this. Pretty bloody happy!
    Great! What was your build week ?

Mine was a week 7 which got pushed a good 10+ weeks, dealer can't believe it himself.

Regards

Thats great news Java 👍
    I wonder if my dealer is getting my info from the ‘build sheet’ or something they can see prior to that. Hope springs eternal 😄
    Did they mention anything about the massage function on the seats?
    White 2020 Carbon Edition Sportsback (Sold)
    On order : 2022 RS3 Sedan - Daytona, roof, red stitching and black badges.

Just got a call from my dealer, once again asked me what my stance was in regarding the 360 cam. Apparently that is the only restriction atm, wasnt any restrictions in regards to blindspot and massage functions.

How much discount are people getting from there dealers for the lack of the 360° cam?

My dealer didnt have a clue and said will get back to me.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by remi28 View Post
    Just got a call from my dealer, once again asked me what my stance was in regarding the 360 cam. Apparently that is the only restriction atm, wasnt any restrictions in regards to blindspot and massage functions.

How much discount are people getting from there dealers for the lack of the 360° cam?

My dealer didnt have a clue and said will get back to me.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
    My dealer offered around 450 only.
    Someone on the forum commented around 750 too.
    Suppose this is dealer dependent.

Quote Originally Posted by White2020SB View Post
    Thats great news Java 
    I wonder if my dealer is getting my info from the ‘build sheet’ or something they can see prior to that. Hope springs eternal 
    Did they mention anything about the massage function on the seats?
    Apparently nothing is missing on my car, so has massage seats, wireless charging, blind spot and 360 cam, I also asked about a diff car I'd specced, which is at the docks now waiting to board, missing 360 cam on that one, got really lucky.

Mine is at the docks as well according to my build sheet and should leave on the 25th of this month....just missing the 360 camera so i have been told
    RS3 MY16 SportsBack S-Tronic Catalunya Red PP2 - Black Pack - Sold
    Mercedes 2016 C63s W205 Brilliant Blue - AMG performance seats - Sold
    RS3 8Y MY22 Sedan Tango Red - RS design Pack Red..........Waiting