Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast

Thread: RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

Quote Originally Posted by pavithpro View Post
    I got told mine will be delivered before 30th of June, carrier arrived on the 4th
    Nice. Have to be one of the first delivered in Oz. Any parts missing?
    Current: 8V 2017 RS3 Sedan | Daytona Grey | RS Performance Package 1 | Matt Aluminium Styling Pack | Matrix LED | Sunroof
    On Order: 8Y 2022 RS3 Sedan | Daytona Grey | RS Design Package Red | Sunroof | 5 Spoke Graphic Print Wheels

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by niceunit View Post
    Nice. Have to be one of the first delivered in Oz. Any parts missing?
    Yeah 360 camera missing
    Nothing else as far as I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pavithpro View Post
    I got told mine will be delivered before 30th of June, carrier arrived on the 4th

I’ve got glacier white sedan with red rs pack, pano, wheel art pack

Have you gone down to have a look-see at the car? Super exciting.

My contract says 30 June but since they only finished building it 24 May, I doubt it'll get here by then. Looking forward to July though.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    Have you gone down to have a look-see at the car? Super exciting.

My contract says 30 June but since they only finished building it 24 May, I doubt it'll get here by then. Looking forward to July though.
    Not sure if it’s at the dealer yet, said it’s at the wharf last week, you will get it soon as well then :)

So excited for those who's picking up their cars soon.. it's been a long time waiting..
    MY18 RS3 Sportback | PP2 | Matrix | RSDP | Gloss Black package | Ara Blue | Opti Coat Pro+ | Tinting

I've just been updated that mine was built 25/05/22 and currently in transit to the docks for shipping. I've tried to suss out from the VIN what ill be missing, they know 360 wont be there but not sure about other tech.

Is there any way to see what boat it'll be on?

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    I've just been updated that mine was built 25/05/22 and currently in transit to the docks for shipping. I've tried to suss out from the VIN what ill be missing, they know 360 wont be there but not sure about other tech.

If you ask the dealer it will tell them what's been left out on the option codes. If no 360 camera then should have something like an option for reverse camera etc.

Mine was built 24/06 but shipping/arrival wasn't shown at the time. I'll give them a call and find out now.

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post

I'm not sure if the dealer sees the name of the boat but they have shipping/arrival date. You should be able to work out which boat it will go on based on dates. I've worked out that mine should be on Hoegh Transporter which is due into Melb on 31 Aug Sailing Schedule - Höegh Autoliners (hoeghautoliners.com)
    When its on a boat, you can confirm here by entering your vin My Cargo - Höegh Autoliners (hoeghautoliners.com)
    Current: 8V 2017 RS3 Sedan | Daytona Grey | RS Performance Package 1 | Matt Aluminium Styling Pack | Matrix LED | Sunroof
    On Order: 8Y 2022 RS3 Sedan | Daytona Grey | RS Design Package Red | Sunroof | 5 Spoke Graphic Print Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by niceunit View Post
    I'm not sure if the dealer sees the name of the boat but they have shipping/arrival date. You should be able to work out which boat it will go on based on dates. I've worked out that mine should be on Hoegh Transporter which is due into Melb on 31 Aug Sailing Schedule - Höegh Autoliners (hoeghautoliners.com)
    When its on a boat, you can confirm here by entering your vin My Cargo - Höegh Autoliners (hoeghautoliners.com)
    The dealer should be able to see which ship your car is transported on.

This is awesome to see, I had been looking for something like this for ages...I'd only worked out the shipping company but this is next level! Thanks!

Well my VIN doesn't come up so it mustn't be loaded, I'll keep an eye on it.

Nice spec on yours BTW, mines the same but white!
    Current - 2019 S3 | Nano Grey | Stage 1 | Red Stitching | Performance Pack | Pano Roof | Grey Blades
    On Order (Built 25/05) - 2022 RS3 | Glacier White | RS Design Pack Red | Pano Roof | 5 Spoke Graphic Print Wheels | Extended Black Pack