Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

Yes I’ll trade the 2020 Carbon Edition. I think there’s enough new features to make this the best and likely last petrol engined car I buy.
    Current: 2020 8V.2 RS3 Sportback | Nardo Grey | Carbon Edition | RS Interior Design Package | Matrix Lights | Pre Sense
    On Order: 2022 8Y RS3 Sportback | Kemora Grey | Red RS Design Package Plus | Carbon Package | Panoramic Sunroof

Past: 2013 8V S3 Sportback, 2016 B9 A4 Allroad 2.0TDI

100K for a hatch lol
    I couldnít do that Iíd be to tempted to get a R8 lol
    A lot are coming up for sale in the last 2 weeks

Financial crisis here we go

Just an FYI for those looking to purchase

As you may know Audi have switched to round steering wheels due to latest autonomous driving tech

I have this same round wheel in the s5, and itís far too big in diameter for a sporty RS car

if possible I would forego the radar cruise/steer assist to get the older 8v flat bottom wheel which is significantly smaller in diameter

That small wheel in 8v goes a long way to the small sharp sporty feel of the car IMO

Hopefully Audi correct this in the future, they do have small diameter flat bottom wheels compatible with latest autonomous driving like whatís in the evís and rs6

• 2015 RS3 Sportback Nardo (SOLD)
    • 2020 RS3 Sportback Merlin (REDUX)

Quote Originally Posted by Muckman View Post
    100K for a hatch lol
    I couldn’t do that I’d be to tempted to get a R8 lol
    A lot are coming up for sale in the last 2 weeks

Financial crisis here we go
    Yeah the writing's on the wall. Pulled all my money outta the market, awaiting the slide. I couldn't stump up that kinda money for the hideous 8Y. Domino teases me, but I stick to my guns saying the 8V will be a cult car like the B7 RS4.
    2020 RS3 Sedan | Dark Red Mica | Carbon Edition | Matrix Lights | Audi Corporate

Iíd be keeping ya stock in the energy sector especially GE, Hitachi Rolls Royce. Some very interesting development in the nuclear sector.

Iím hearing some dealers are saying that thereís no guarantee of delivery next year for orders taken now, those that already ordered should be ok for possibly April arrival

In case youíve missed it - thereís several Youtube channel Ďjournoísí whoíve released videos yesterday with reviews, 0-60 times etc. (Carwow for example). They all seem to be loving the new car, and itís throwing down some impressive times.
    Getting excited 😆 - itís gunna be a looong wait! 😫
    White 2020 Carbon Edition Sportsback

8. The Following User Says Thank You to White2020SB For This Useful Post:

jnrdavo (Yesterday)

and a special drift mode if I'm not mistaken

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by White2020SB View Post
    In case you’ve missed it - there’s several Youtube channel ‘journo’s’ who’ve released videos yesterday with reviews, 0-60 times etc. (Carwow for example). They all seem to be loving the new car, and it’s throwing down some impressive times.
    Getting excited  - it’s gunna be a looong wait! 
    Mat Watson does some of the best car reviews and the end of the rs3 one was hilarious to say the least