Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 LastLast

Thread: RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

Quote Originally Posted by WF717 View Post
    might be recommended retail price but add delivery luxury tax and rego and it’s up there.
    That includes on-roads with lux tax etc. But per earlier comments, supply and demand. Media embargo lifted today so reviews will be hitting the local press - even more interest

2022 Audi RS3 Sportback review - Drive
    Current: 8V 2017 RS3 Sedan | Daytona Grey | RS Performance Package 1 | Matt Aluminium Styling Pack | Matrix LED | Sunroof
    On Order: 8Y 2022 RS3 Sedan | Daytona Grey | RS Design Package Red | Sunroof | 5 Spoke Graphic Print Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Nesnah View Post
    That's weird that yours isn't showing on the hoegh tracking site. Any chance it's delivered using a different shipping company? But generally it's hoegh is most instances from my experience.

001_RS3 - give it a couple weeks or so and try putting your vin here https://www.hoeghautoliners.com/my-cargo

it'll show the ship assigned, dates etc. You can then use a different site like vesselfinder.com to track the ship movement.
    So it turns out my car wasn’t on a Hoegh ship - it was on the Morning Celesta, which docked Thursday morning. Tracking it at the Docks in Port Melbourne with the Transport Co. PrixCar on their website using the VIN.

Hopefully nothing trips it up - I was told that a couple of RS3’s that hit Melbourne on Mon. 1st are being handed over to their lucky owners on Monday - 7 day turn-around!

There shall be photo’s 😊😊
    White 2020 Carbon Edition Sportsback (Sold)
    On order : 2022 RS3 Sedan - Daytona, roof, red stitching and black badges.

I can just image the excitement. A car that can do the 0-100 in the 3's is a fast car! 500nm of torque at 2,250 RPM !!!

What tuning potential as well for this car... bring it on!

Quote Originally Posted by White2020SB View Post
    So it turns out my car wasn’t on a Hoegh ship - it was on the Morning Celesta, which docked Thursday morning. Tracking it at the Docks in Port Melbourne with the Transport Co. PrixCar on their website using the VIN.

Hopefully nothing trips it up - I was told that a couple of RS3’s that hit Melbourne on Mon. 1st are being handed over to their lucky owners on Monday - 7 day turn-around!

There shall be photo’s
    That's a quick turn around. Gives me high expectations now though lol

Quote Originally Posted by White2020SB View Post

There shall be photo’s 😊😊
    Nice. Seems quite a few are showing up over the next couple of months

Hopefully this isn't ongoing: MUA: Wharfies set to strike over pay dispute with Svitzer | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site
    Current: 8V 2017 RS3 Sedan | Daytona Grey | RS Performance Package 1 | Matt Aluminium Styling Pack | Matrix LED | Sunroof
    On Order: 8Y 2022 RS3 Sedan | Daytona Grey | RS Design Package Red | Sunroof | 5 Spoke Graphic Print Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by RedRS3Rage View Post
    Did you pay full RRP with Audi Canberra? Have never had a good quote for anything from there. Prior S3 8v was $20k cheaper from Sydney. Also not a fan of their warranty help.
    I cannot complain about the price - It was cheaper than anywhere else in the country.

Took delivery last Monday. Its an awesome drive. Can't wait to get through the 1500 run in km, get the oil changed and then see what it can really do.

IMG_1886.jpgIMG_1884.jpgIMG_1887.jpgIMG_1885.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice one, what a great feeling... best box unwrap ever!

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AudiS2au View Post
    Took delivery last Monday. Its an awesome drive. Can't wait to get through the 1500 run in km, get the oil changed and then see what it can really do.

IMG_1886.jpgIMG_1884.jpgIMG_1887.jpgIMG_1885.jpg
    Looks fantastic - congrats!
    White 2020 Carbon Edition Sportsback (Sold)
    On order : 2022 RS3 Sedan - Daytona, roof, red stitching and black badges.