Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

Thanks Singhr11.

I prefer the look of the all black standard rims so went with that. The others are only a minor cost extra.

Forgot to mention my car will be the Sportback.

Cheers,

Michael

I finalised my spec the other day - went with the Daytona Grey, black badging (not the whole carbon pack) Red stitching on the seats (not the whole Design pack) - oh, and itís a sedan. Sold my 2020 White Sportsback last week - I now realise I might have made a mistake with my choice of username here 😂😂
    White 2020 Carbon Edition Sportsback

Hi White2020SB,

I nearly chose the Daytona Grey as well. But as my present RS3 is that colour I decided on a change.

Did you have any issues ordering the black badging only & not the Carbon Pack? My dealer seemed to be a bit confused about the individual options.

Cheers,

Michael

Did anyone who recently ordered get told the 360 degree camera will be omitted from the first few cars just like the UK?

Some people are reporting this on facebook for early cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t asked specifically but was told no spec omissions. Even though mine was an early order I’m waiting until June for the sunroof so that could be it? Interested in other experiences out there also.
    Current: 2020 8V.2 RS3 Sportback | Nardo Grey | Carbon Edition | RS Interior Design Package | Matrix Lights | Pre Sense
    On Order: 2022 8Y RS3 Sportback | Kemora Grey | Red RS Design Package Plus | Carbon Package | Dynamic Package Plus | Panoramic Sunroof | Carbon Engine Cover

Past: 2013 8V S3 Sportback, 2016 B9 A4 Allroad 2.0TDI

Quote Originally Posted by singhr11 View Post
    Did anyone who recently ordered get told the 360 degree camera will be omitted from the first few cars just like the UK?

Some people are reporting this on facebook for early cars [emoji85

I got my order in early and asked about the 360 and was told it was included

My understanding was that chip shortages were causing some features to be omitted, but that was happening to non-RS models (Ie. Saving the good stuff to make sure the RS models are fully specced) I hope that is the case!
    I also ordered the Sunroof - though Iím not that keen for one, I figure itís better for resale - I hope it doesnít push my delivery back months thoughÖ..
    Michael - It was the salesman who actually suggested the Ďpick and chooseí bits re: black badges etc to me.
    White 2020 Carbon Edition Sportsback

https://www.audi.com.au/au/web/en/mo...s-3-sedan.html

looks like the 360 degree camera isnít available in Australia after all, when you build your Audi on the Australian website it isnít listed in the standard equipment or available for option either

Iíve ordered a Daytona Grey RS3. Ordered in October at the earliest opportunity. I specíd pretty much everything minus the carbon ceramics.

I got a call about the 360 camera being restricted. Was told an March/April build date if the 360 camera goes. Otherwise June or later. I choose to let the 360 camera go for an earlier build date.

Iíve been keeping an eye on the UK scene so the camera was not surprising. That said Iíve not seen many Daytona Grey cars being delivered, so I hope there are not delays with that colour.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo View Post
    Iíve ordered a Daytona Grey RS3. Ordered in October at the earliest opportunity. I specíd pretty much everything minus the carbon ceramics.

I got a call about the 360 camera being restricted. Was told an March/April build date if the 360 camera goes. Otherwise June or later. I choose to let the 360 camera go for an earlier build date.

Iíve been keeping an eye on the UK scene so the camera was not surprising. That said Iíve not seen many Daytona Grey cars being delivered, so I hope there are not delays with that colour.
    Nice mate, how much did you pay if you donít mind me asking - PM me if necessary