Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 LastLast

Thread: RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

Quote Originally Posted by Nesnah View Post
    Those that have collected their cars, do you have traffic sign recognition? Mines not showing on the virtual cockpit, only through the MMI nav.
    No. Mine does not have it. Which frankly I’m pleased about. This tech is insidious with the goal of being used for instant infringement notices.

Default RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

I am in love with this car. My first Audi and what a good one! Obviously only thing missing is the sound track but I'll get that sorted when a map is available.

This thing picks up speed pretty damn quick, maybe it's because I haven't driven my M2C in awhile since I sold it but for some reason it feels like it picks up speed quicker, maybe just me. Enjoying the various characteristics of the car and love the looks of it.

Hope all those waiting will get theirs soon! Worth the wait.

Weird thing though...my dealer told me there's no break in procedure nor a break in service....either way I'm gonna do a proper break in like I have with all my past cars..
    Last edited by Nesnah; September 18th, 2022 at 12:39 AM.

I couldn’t resist heading down to the holding yard today to try and catch a glimpse…I found it

Last edited by MRP; September 18th, 2022 at 02:06 PM.
    Current - 2019 S3 | Nano Grey | Stage 1 | Red Stitching | Performance Pack | Pano Roof | Grey Blades
    On Order (Built 25/05) - 2022 RS3 | Glacier White | RS Design Pack Red | Pano Roof | 5 Spoke Graphic Print Wheels | Extended Black Pack

Double post sorry guys….
    Last edited by MRP; September 18th, 2022 at 02:07 PM.
    Current - 2019 S3 | Nano Grey | Stage 1 | Red Stitching | Performance Pack | Pano Roof | Grey Blades
    On Order (Built 25/05) - 2022 RS3 | Glacier White | RS Design Pack Red | Pano Roof | 5 Spoke Graphic Print Wheels | Extended Black Pack

LOL that's on another level mate

Haha - thats fantastic MRP! Did you see the Daytona one?
    Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    I couldn’t resist heading down to the holding yard today to try and catch a glimpse…I found it

My Sportsback is finally 'in production' - no VIN yet, but hopefully it'll be here before Christmas!!
    Daily Driver: 8V FL Black RS3 SB - for sale soon!
    Family car: 2020 White SQ5
    On Order: 8Y Daytona Grey RS3 SB
    On Order: 2022 Nissan Z Blue/6-speed manual
    In the garage: Evo X Final Edition

Quote Originally Posted by NRS003 View Post
    My Sportsback is finally 'in production' - no VIN yet, but hopefully it'll be here before Christmas!!

I was given a VIN 12 weeks ago and it still hasn’t been assigned to a boat. Apparently it’s on its way to the docks but nobody can confirm this. If you get your car before Christmas you’d be extremely lucky.

I’ve almost had enough!

Quote Originally Posted by DXBRS View Post
    I was given a VIN 12 weeks ago and it still hasn’t been assigned to a boat. Apparently it’s on its way to the docks but nobody can confirm this. If you get your car before Christmas you’d be extremely lucky.

I’ve almost had enough!
    it’s worth the wait - launch control works well……
    C04D1EC8-D644-419B-BDD0-641AFFF76AA3.jpg
    2022 RS3 Sedan - Daytona, roof, red stitching and black badges.
    White 2020 Carbon Edition Sportsback (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by White2020SB View Post
    it’s worth the wait - launch control works well……
    C04D1EC8-D644-419B-BDD0-641AFFF76AA3.jpg

I know it will eventually be worth it. Nice times 👌🏼👌🏼