Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

Quote Originally Posted by zzachar View Post
    does your cruise control stalk say SET on the edge (near the button)? Or does it have a 2 triangles with a car pic?
    my bad - i just realised the Lane Guidance button is on the upper stalk!

Quote Originally Posted by White2020SB View Post
    Yes I did
    What size spacers and what tyres came with your car? I have potenzas on mine so might be able to only go 10mm all round

Quote Originally Posted by zzachar View Post
    my bad - i just realised the Lane Guidance button is on the upper stalk!
    After a few days I've been turning it off everytime I drive now. It can get annoying sometimes..

Quote Originally Posted by Nesnah View Post
    What size spacers and what tyres came with your car? I have potenzas on mine so might be able to only go 10mm all round
    I have the Pirelliís - 15mm front and 12.5mm rear seem pretty good.
    2022 RS3 Sedan - Daytona, roof, red stitching and black badges.
    White 2020 Carbon Edition Sportsback (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by White2020SB View Post
    I have the Pirelli’s - 15mm front and 12.5mm rear seem pretty good.
    I'm not telling anyone "how to suck eggs" here, but, have you checked with your insurance company, motor regs etc, to ascertain if spacers are legal? I didn't think they were. If I was you, I would check with your insurer to make sure they're ok with them.
    Anyway, just a heads up for you.
    Regards, Pickles.
    Last edited by Pickles; September 27th, 2022 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    I'm not telling anyone "how to suck eggs" here, but, have you checked with your insurance company, motor regs etc, to ascertain if spacers are legal? I didn't think they were. If I was you, I would check with your insurer to make sure they're ok with them.
    Regards, Pickles.
    Valid point, Pickles. Thanks for highlighting this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesnah View Post
    After a few days I've been turning it off everytime I drive now. It can get annoying sometimes..
    This and Start/Stop. Itís frustrating that one has to turn it off constantly. In Europe Iím pretty sure they can set it to remember last setting.
    Additionally from what I have read it seems like US delivered RS3s have no OPF (petrol particulate filter) making them sound much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    Regards, Pickles.
    Havent checked this for a few years and donít know about legality in all states but they were illegal last time I checked, take a chance if you wish but have an accident and more than likely you will find you are not covered

https://youtube.com/shorts/qC8uLvtbkco?feature=share

Just uploaded a small video of my mateís RS3 - cool that the pops are there on start up and when revving (sometimes)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo View Post
    This and Start/Stop. Itís frustrating that one has to turn it off constantly. In Europe Iím pretty sure they can set it to remember last setting.
    Additionally from what I have read it seems like US delivered RS3s have no OPF (petrol particulate filter) making them sound much better.
    Yep my understanding is that the AUS market didn't need to have the OPF either, but it was cheaper for Audi Australia to just leave them in rather than asking for them to be removed like the US market did.

On a side note, does anyone have any pics of the carbon in their interiors? Some are talking about a 'limited' carbon interior? I went for a drive in my mates carbon optioned sedan today and was surprised at the lack of carbon inside.
    Family car: 2020 White SQ5
    On Order: 8Y Daytona Grey RS3 Sportsback
    On Order: 2022 Nissan Z Blue/6-speed manual
    In the garage: Evo X Final Edition
    SOLD: 8V FL Black RS3 SB