Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990

Thread: RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

Quote Originally Posted by 8YRS3DG View Post
    I just reached out to them today and they provided me with screenshot of Vin & Build number, and still on-track for Mar.
    Status is actually saying it's on the water.
    Well that's excellent news, not long to wait now!
    Pickles.

Quote Originally Posted by 8YRS3DG View Post
    Thanks for the link, yep it's scheduled to arrive on 27/01

HÖEGH TROOPER (TROO) M
    Voyage 199
    Load Port BREMERHAVEN
    Planned Load 15.12.2022
    Departure Date 16.12.2022
    Discharge Port MELBOURNE
    Arrival Date 27.01.2023
    Mine arrived in Melbourne a few days ago, I wonder why they use two ships so close together instead of loading them onto the same one.

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    OK, will await response from my dealer.
    Appears to be good news, reached out to the dealer, they said I was one of the lucky ones, there is a build date later in the year.

But will not be happy to I have more definite confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    Appears to be good news, reached out to the dealer, they said I was one of the lucky ones, there is a build date later in the year.

But will not be happy to I have more definite confirmation.
    Congratulations, that must be a weight off your mind, what spec did you order?
    Pickles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    Congratulations, that must be a weight off your mind, what spec did you order?
    Pickles.
    Hi Pickles, my last RS3 was a 2020 Kyalami sedan, prefer the hatch back, as was my second last RS3, the green was a love and hate relationship, wife loves it, liked the grey but not Nardo, in the end decided on red, looks great with the black accents. Can't remember the other options! It was so long ago I put the order in. But fingers and toes crossed.

Hi guys, sorry to spam here l… but I realise some of you have the same model as I do whilst you wait for the new 8Y version.

I have recently purchased a pre owned 2020 carbon edition SB.

Unfortunately I can’t get the MMI to show text messages / notifications from my phone when connected via Bluetooth. This was a handy feature on my 2018 S3.

On my iPhones Bluetooth setup under the ‘information’ menu (see photo) there is no option to turn on “show notifications.”

Is this something that Audi dialled back for this year model? Any feedback would be appreciated from owners with the same model

Thanks in advance.

Garol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you should start a new thread. And get the possible answer you want. Most Guys/Girls are interested in the 8Y on this thread and when their cars are arriving. Or talking about their experiences with their new car.
    Last edited by WF717; January 28th, 2023 at 12:41 PM.

8. Default

Just heard from my dealer that the car has landed in Port Kembla last week (by the carrier Heogh Tokyo I think) and waiting for custom clearance. It'll probably be another two weeks before I can take delivery. First ordered in June last year and then offered a cancelled order so I count myself lucky this time.
    Sportback, Daytona Grey, Pan roof, Black badges.