Thread: Gathering B7 parts for B7 2.0T build..

Default Gathering B7 parts for B7 2.0T build..

Looking to see, any local community members have:

Spare parts, unused parts, serviceable parts, performance parts, upgrade parts. Pls let me know what item you have.

I bought a used 05 A4 B7 Quattro 6spd manual with
    BGB engine. Some threads say its a good engine some say its the ****test engine of all 2.0 turbo platform. Anyhow, Did a oil change and found debris and flakes in the oil and oil filter. From there put the car on all 4s. Pulling the engine out. Decided if im going to do it im going to do it right the first time round and following the guides of many many forum members past experiences and so fourth in terms of whats work what hasnt and whats good for the fsi series motor.

Currently in the process of pulling the engine out then off it goes to the machine shop and see if they clean up and save the stock bore at 82.5 that way i can maybe keep stock size pistons and go oversize rings if they shave a few thou then keep it as it is or will it have to go to 83mm bore.. but either way it goes its forged rods and pistons. From here on out I am on the look out for parts. Anything i can source here from home within Australia is the first place in shopping, so guys Anything that will contribute to the build im of interest in what you have.

So far I've collected the following..
    034 motorsport solid aluminium subframe bushings
    Pair solid engine mounts
    Hpfp
    Full set of suspension upper lower control arm etc
    Seals for rear cam cover
    Vc gasket
    Injector rebuild kit
    18z bremboz 6pot calipers

Anything else that would add to a rebuilding engine let me know. Ill be looking at this thread every day. Hopefully u guys got stuff you looking to offload

Pm me we can always work something out

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MRCT View Post
    Looking to see, any local community members have:

Spare parts, unused parts, serviceable parts, performance parts, upgrade parts. Pls let me know what item you have.

I bought a used 05 A4 B7 Quattro 6spd manual with
    BGB engine. Some threads say its a good engine some say its the ****test engine of all 2.0 turbo platform. Anyhow, Did a oil change and found debris and flakes in the oil and oil filter. From there put the car on all 4s. Pulling the engine out. Decided if im going to do it im going to do it right the first time round and following the guides of many many forum members past experiences and so fourth in terms of whats work what hasnt and whats good for the fsi series motor.

Currently in the process of pulling the engine out then off it goes to the machine shop and see if they clean up and save the stock bore at 82.5 that way i can maybe keep stock size pistons and go oversize rings if they shave a few thou then keep it as it is or will it have to go to 83mm bore.. but either way it goes its forged rods and pistons. From here on out I am on the look out for parts. Anything i can source here from home within Australia is the first place in shopping, so guys Anything that will contribute to the build im of interest in what you have.

So far I've collected the following..
    034 motorsport solid aluminium subframe bushings
    Pair solid engine mounts
    Hpfp
    Full set of suspension upper lower control arm etc
    Seals for rear cam cover
    Vc gasket
    Injector rebuild kit
    18z bremboz 6pot calipers

Anything else that would add to a rebuilding engine let me know. Ill be looking at this thread every day. Hopefully u guys got stuff you looking to offload

Pm me we can always work something out

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    I have a BGB as well and apparently it doesn't have the timing chain issues like the newer ones but it does have its own weakness. Anyhow, is the 18z bolt on as i have a set of merc rotors that has been machine/drill to suit.
    Thanks
    2000 Avant A4 B5 Turbo Quattro - Powered by QMS E85 K04