Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking at Audi SQ5 8R - What options?

My SQ5 that I traded in on my new SQ8 is on Carsales and it’s at a dealer in Vic. It has the highest spec B&O system, drive select, dynamic steering, adaptive cruise, 20 inch ridged industries light bar behind the grill, sunroof, heated front seats, the whole front of the car is covered in clear 3M plastic wrap, has a sound booster pro fitted to the exhaust. The colour of it is Estriol Blue, it’s a 2013 model and they have fitted their own after market 21 inch rims to it and they actually look like they suit it. It also still has my BlackVue 750s front and rear dash cam fitted to it. I’ve fitted the new 950X front and rear BlackVue dashcam to my SQ8. In my opinion the BlackVue dash cams are the best ones on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by NR888 View Post
    In other news, any opinions on this car? https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...9983300/?Cr=36
    Looks well and has some niceties but NO heated seats At least this could be a negotiation tactic Great colour too but $46k!

Gutted we missed a 2013 red car with all the bells and whistles last week- was $33k with similar km.
    Are you VIC based? About to offload our 2014 Glacier White SQ5 as we just bought the 2021 model. Happy to send some pics and details via DM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Q5 3.0 Tdi - Lava Grey, Drive Select
    B6 A4 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black and 'improved'

K04 + Injectors | APR exhaust | Stage 2 APR tune
    Wheels to come...

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Unfortunately can't do white though, just personal preference.

We are currently heavily considering a 2014 example and have just been to see it and I think that my father will probably go ahead with it.

Out of curiosity, what intervals are major services? The car we are looking at has done 98,000 so I believe the next service is @ 105,000km. Is that a major?

Thanks

Majors are usually 60 or 90k kms. Service book should set out what needs to be done when.

Make sure the required items have been done at the appropriate time (oil every 15k or 12 months, brake fluid every 2 years etc etc).

[mention]NR888 [/mention]

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...SE-AD-11823024

I reckon this fits what you’ve outlined …. I’ve just shipped a car using “intraffic” from interstate … they pickup register and drop your car at the door in vic

Just a suggestion

I think we may go ahead with this one... https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...19853176/?Cr=2

Presented far better in person than in photos. Super clean.

Quote Originally Posted by NR888 View Post
    I think we may go ahead with this one... https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...19853176/?Cr=2

Presented far better in person than in photos. Super clean.
    It does look pretty good ! Check the sunroof on a test drive listen for creaking and chirping at high speed.

Good luck !

Months later, the search has FINALLY come to an end. Purchase pending on a 2015 SQ5 MY16 in Glacier White (yes- white!). Car is immaculate with only 85kms, full Audi Melb history and has the added bonus of a Kufatec sound booster. Does anyone know of some carbon fibre inlay trims for sale? Thanks

85 kms total, or 85K (thousand) kms??

I'm assuming the latter for that year Looks good mate. Do you have VCDS/Vagcom to scan it for errors before picking up?