Thread: Coding issues with Audi s3 brake

Default Coding issues with Audi s3 brake

The brake 03 wouldn't accept any code or either received code and not changing the value. Interestingly, there is no error code shown. I even used the backup to restore the module when I bought the car, still doesn't work...

Brake power amplifying and brake assistant, are the two I want to change. I've tried to open or closed the bonnet(both tried), ignition on and off (both tried), but it will say check ignition and try again. [br][br]I clearly remember that I could change these settings before i replace my aftermarket pads and rotor, would it be a matter? Also tried to use the obd functions of after replacement of pads, need to close the calipers but nothing worked.Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

My car is Australia 2017 Audi s3 hatch

Going back a step, why/what are you trying to code brakes for?

If just swapping pads and/or rotors, no coding should be required...

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

What scan tool are you using? Do other modules allow you to make changes?
    Might have a dud tool
    WAUZZZ
    Current
    B7 A4 2.0TQ
    APR
    8P A3 REVO
    B6 S4 JHM
    B8 S4
    Past
    B5 A4 1.8TQ
    B5 A4 1.8T
    B5 S4 GIAC

Quote Originally Posted by jnrdavo View Post
    Going back a step, why/what are you trying to code brakes for?

If just swapping pads and/or rotors, no coding should be required...

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

i was changing the brake power amplifier from 4 to 2, and now I want to change it back.

since I changed that setting, i haven't try to change anything in the brake module, so it could be error after that?
    Last edited by 045c112004; September 28th, 2021 at 12:27 AM.

I am using obdeleven, thats the only device ive got. But thanks for the advise🙏

are you using the latest obdeleven one-click apps for these settings? I think it only just came out?

Thanks for replying. Before the quick app released, i know how to code it using the access codes, hence I enterned the access codes, it accepted(said success) and didnt change any value. It only happens when i use the default list when putting in the access code from OBD, when I manually put the exact same code, it says denied. Tried several times with that.

when using the new released app, it says please check ignition, and denied. It entered lock time after tried several times. I have done both self-coding and one click app numerous times with hood up and closed, as well as ignition on or just electric on.