Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Role Call

Default Role Call

How many active members are still online here?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

present.

Quote Originally Posted by jnrdavo View Post
    present.

I've got to stop posting pictures of myself on the web!

Quote Originally Posted by Muckman View Post
    How many active members are still online here?

As active as we can be in lockdown and still posting.
    C5 RS6: Sportec, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- Audi 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

Club forums use to be so active but its more becoming of a facebook thing these days.

I think the die hards though are still active members.

Yep, while activity levels aren't what they once were there is still a core group of people that keep coming back here which is great to see.

The backlog of threads is a goldmine of knowledge, and much easier to search IMO than the various Facebook groups (one of the reasons why I'm still a big fan of forums).

Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    Yep, while activity levels aren't what they once were there is still a core group of people that keep coming back here which is great to see.

The backlog of threads is a goldmine of knowledge, and much easier to search IMO than the various Facebook groups (one of the reasons why I'm still a big fan of forums).
    Yeh fully agree. I only use facebook to basically throw a photo up or chuck a meme at someone but for real social garage talk and advice, this is the place to be. I dont know how many times iv been triggered by people putting up a HELP ME!!!!! Post on a yet another DSG issue.
    Was so sad is, time and time again I see in answered questions from guys asking for help but when ever some chick post a HELP ME!, every man an his dog come running at the opportunity to help her lol.
    I remember having a run in with one of the administrators from the Audi S/RS page and he banned me for calling him out for him talking crap about my RS5. Ever since then iv given less attention to that page.
    It really should be called S3/RS3 if anything, thats all anyone ever owns on on that page.

But ya right, forums are best for backlogging for advice and data from previous members.

Not on Social media of any type so without the Forums, life would be very different. There is a world of history for those with the time and inclination to chase it up. Amazing how a cross section of life passes through the doors, certainly changed over the years. We did have an active drive and breakfast scene here at one time but almost all the participants are no longer active on here.
    C5 RS6: Sportec, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- Audi 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

still here.
    1997 A3 1.8T sold
    2000 TT quattro sold
    2005 Lava Grey A3 2.0 TFSI DSG Sportback, Open Sky, roof racks, Vienna Leather. Sold
    2006 Black A4 2.0 TFSI S-line Quattro Avant Sold
    2009 White A4 2.0 TFSI Quattro Avant, Open Sky roof, MMi+ 19" rims, Bang and Olufsen, adaptive cruse, Oak Beaufort trim. Sold
    2016 A4 Quattro sport Avant, Manhattan Gray, Panno roof, Technik package, Assistance package. Sold
    2018 S4 Avant, Sports diff, S performance package, Technik package, honeycomb grille, Nardo Grey Wrap.