Thread: Anyone recommend a high quality Audi mechanic in Melbourne?

Default Anyone recommend a high quality Audi mechanic in Melbourne?

Heya. Few of you may already have seen I'm looking to get back into an Audi and I'm looking for recommendations for a pre-purchase inspection as I'll probably be buying sight-unseen. Looking at B8.5 RS5s and RS7's in case that's relevant.

Search so far returned:
    - www.volksaffair.com.au
    - www.germanserviceshop.com.au

Thanks in advance!
    Previous:
    S5 MY10 6MT
    |2012 facelift | OEM RS5 steering wheel | APR Stage III S.C. | APR Carbonio CF intake | APR RSC cat back exhaust | OEM RS5 Brembo brakes | Ohlins suspension NB: purchased with mods.

https://www.euromotorsport.com.au/

These guys look after my 2015 RS5. They are not "cheap" but certainly cheaper than Audi. They know their stuff. Probably more Mercedes than Aud focussed but they look after all sorts of exotic cars. They have also done an exhaust swap (Capristo) and a light ECU and TCU tune on mine and car is running really well (noting of course in COVID times the car has really not had much chance to run anywhere!).

Quote Originally Posted by Q7&A3 View Post
    https://www.euromotorsport.com.au/

These guys look after my 2015 RS5. They are not "cheap" but certainly cheaper than Audi. They know their stuff. Probably more Mercedes than Aud focussed but they look after all sorts of exotic cars. They have also done an exhaust swap (Capristo) and a light ECU and TCU tune on mine and car is running really well (noting of course in COVID times the car has really not had much chance to run anywhere!).
    Thanks mate. Will check em out.
    Previous:
    S5 MY10 6MT
    |2012 facelift | OEM RS5 steering wheel | APR Stage III S.C. | APR Carbonio CF intake | APR RSC cat back exhaust | OEM RS5 Brembo brakes | Ohlins suspension NB: purchased with mods.

If ya want mate I can help ya out. I worked on my RS5 for 3 years and learnt hell of a lot on what to look out for.
    The biggest problem your going to have is with the DSG clutch pressure solenoids and mechtronics. If its hitting the 100,00kms then your looking at doing a bit of work to get it to a good standard .