H&R sport springs.
    Stage 1 tune
    Porsche Macan GTS brake upgrades
    Custom exhaust
    SQ5 rear diffuser
    APR stage 1 tune. These engines are so governed
    APR intake
    And possibly wheels.

I love this car more then my RS5 for some reason.
    Love the color absolutely Gorgeous

So yeh watch this space. There are going to be a lot of things changing. Its going to to be a SQ5/Porsche

Congrats - no doubt very satisfying to give it a thorough clean up now that it is in your possession.

You've done well to gather all those parts for it already!! I look forward to hearing about your progress with all mods - no doubt the engine mods will really awaken it.

On the wheels, FWIW I quite like the style that is on their currently.

yeh Iv only spent like $4000 on everything and its still way cheeper then buying a SQ5. I just dont get why people are paying like 10K extra just for a badge. Literally After Iím done with this, it is a legit SQ5 that would be sold in America but better. My budget is 10K which is still less then what I would of select on a SQ5. It just baffles me on why people are paying so much for these things.

Great start. Will be following with interest for inspiration on my Q5.

Cheers

You got a 3.0 TFSI as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Muckman View Post
    You got a 3.0 TFSI as well?
    3.0TDI. I didn't even know the 3.0TFSI was an option in Australia until i purchased mine. Thats ok, i still enjoy it and got it for a steal.

The modding bug is hard to stop once you've started.. my skoda kodiaq RS is a year old this month, but still completely stock.. not sure if that will be the same next year.
    Good luck with the mods, are you going to dyno before and after tune?

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Default My new Q5, (watch this space)

Quote Originally Posted by ML24WA View Post
    3.0TDI. I didn't even know the 3.0TFSI was an option in Australia.
    Yep and I think itís why Iíve triggered many SQ5 owners lol
    Let me be clear, there is no difference from a 3.0 TFSI TO A SQ5. Other then the obvious cosmetics, there is no structural difference.
    It uses the same engine, same gearbox, same diff (provided you donít have the sports diff) which every one iv looked at donít.
    Only difference is the price tag. I just donít see the logic in buying a turbo diesel SQ5 with fake exhaust systems with a $20,000 hire price tag lol
    For less then 4K iv gotten everything I need to convert it into a real SQ5 non of this ****ty diesel crap.

But back to my point, yes I think these cars are one of Australiaís biggest sleepers. With just a stage 1 tune you can get amazing power out of them and these engines are one of Audi bests engines.

And I absolutely love this interior i have in it. I never liked the SQ5 interior, just too much leather. I absolutely love the audi perforated alcantara, and the S line seats are Identical to the SQ5 so again, where is that extra 20K going to lol.
    I challenge anyone to justify where the extra 20K goes into a SQ5 compared to a Q5 lol its a joke.
    And again, the SQ5 dont even have real performance brakes, It still runs floating calipers all round which is embarrassing. Hens why I went with the Porsche Macan GTS brake kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Muckman; November 17th, 2021 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jnrdavo View Post
    The modding bug is hard to stop once you've started.. my skoda kodiaq RS is a year old this month, but still completely stock.. not sure if that will be the same next year.
    Good luck with the mods, are you going to dyno before and after tune?

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
    Not really worried about power but I assume they will do pre testing before they do the tune. I dont want big power. I just want the power specs as if it was a real SQ5 TFSI
    I am doing to do a full service including carbon clean and supercharger service. I only just did a carbon clean open my RS5 so this should be a walk in the park.