Thread: B7 RS4 - New wheels

Default B7 RS4 - New wheels

So finally got around to installing these rims that I bought from Damo (800888 - whatever happened to him?) around 5-6 years ago. When I got them they were in pretty bad shape and sat in my shed all that time. Damo had them on his Avant which was wrapped at the time and it looked amazing

Anyway, went thru the whole re-furb process myself which was time consuming but heaps of fun and generally happy with how they turned out.

However, upon installing them on the car over the weekend, realised the colour is just wrong. Plan now is to plasti-dip them in matte black to see if I like it, if not, back to stock.

Current: 2006 B7 RS4 Avant in Imola

Previous: 2004 A4 1.8 Turbo Quattro

APR Stage 1 | Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers | Remus Exhausts | 18" RS6 Reps | Brushed Alum Mirrors | Phatbox | RS4 Pedals | RS4 Gear Knob

Yeah, does look wrong. Maybe silver or matt black...I stilling silver, but I'm one of few I think.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Great job on the refurb mate, but agree - I think black or silver is the way to go. Maybe some more low to emphasise those guards?

I've changed wheels on all my cars but just can't get past the OEM 19's on the B7 RS4.

So plasti dipped the rims and am ecstatic with the look, so much better. The dip itself, my first go, it was only OK to be honest, but will do for now.

Intention is to (one day) strip them back properly and re-finish in matte black.

Last edited by oxblood8; January 24th, 2022 at 08:46 AM.

APR Stage 1 | Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers | Remus Exhausts | 18" RS6 Reps | Brushed Alum Mirrors | Phatbox | RS4 Pedals | RS4 Gear Knob

Yeah, that's better

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

What brand and model are they?
    Iv been looking at getting a set of HRE P40SC but they are sooooo expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Muckman View Post
    What brand and model are they?
    They are Vertini Magics.

https://vertiniwheels.com/magic/