Thread: S7 and RS7 owners on the Sunshine Coast or Brisbane?

Default S7 and RS7 owners on the Sunshine Coast or Brisbane?

Hey

I'm new to the '7' range so am putting it out there that I'm keen to meet up and swap stories.

Send me a PM if you're keen.

Cheers
    RS7 MY16 | Dynamic Pack | Black Styling Pack | Open to aftermarket ideas!
    Previous:
    S5 MY10 6MT|2012 facelift | OEM RS5 steering wheel | APR Stage III S.C. | APR Carbonio CF intake | APR RSC cat back exhaust | OEM RS5 Brembo brakes | Ohlins suspension NB: purchased with mods.

Nice one. What one do you have?

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

2017 RS7 C7.5

Biggest challenge so far is choosing what method and where to go for a brake caliper colour change.
    Previous:
    S5 MY10 6MT|2012 facelift | OEM RS5 steering wheel | APR Stage III S.C. | APR Carbonio CF intake | APR RSC cat back exhaust | OEM RS5 Brembo brakes | Ohlins suspension NB: purchased with mods.

nice one. I did the changes myself, but of course, it's not as good as a professional would do.

What colour are you after?

Good question. Red gloss is safe. I like yellow which can be riskier but OK if I choose an appropriate wrap (next on the list).

I'm a bit hesitant about sacrificing the perfectly fine gloss black OEM powder coat for the change but if it needs touch ups every few years then it should be OK.... is that what you do?
    Previous: