Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 254

Thread: Random chat thread

  1. #191
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    72
    Thanked: 3

    Default

    That makes sense. I'll have a look, I know Rock Auto and FCP euro are also good alternatives in the states.

    Also, look what I got my hands on. If you know you know




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #192
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    860
    Thanked: 52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RS-Rated View Post
    That makes sense. I'll have a look, I know Rock Auto and FCP euro are also good alternatives in the states.

    Also, look what I got my hands on. If you know you know




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks like a JHM 2.75 exhaust with high flow cat down pipes and resonators.

    Best mod you can make to an RS4

    I hope your on good terms with the neighbours

    Iím guessing that was the one mzhang was selling..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #193
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    72
    Thanked: 3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    Looks like a JHM 2.75 exhaust with high flow cat down pipes and resonators.

    Best mod you can make to an RS4

    I hope your on good terms with the neighbours

    Iím guessing that was the one mzhang was selling..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Spot on! I first heard it through this video and is one of the reasons I bought an RS4 https://youtu.be/oLfLSXn_HNo

    Not the one mzhang was selling, I found it through a seller on Facebook marketplace... he was selling it because of his neighbours lol. It was too good of an offer to pass up!

    Can't wait to get it installed!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #194
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    860
    Thanked: 52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RS-Rated View Post
    Spot on! I first heard it through this video and is one of the reasons I bought an RS4 https://youtu.be/oLfLSXn_HNo

    Not the one mzhang was selling, I found it through a seller on Facebook marketplace... he was selling it because of his neighbours lol. It was too good of an offer to pass up!

    Can't wait to get it installed!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Now you need to find a supercharger kit to suit and that will tone down the exhaust a little and they will all work in perfect harmony.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #195
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    773
    Thanked: 31

    Default

    Just in the mail





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #196
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    10,060
    Thanked: 477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muckman View Post
    Just in the mail
    Nice - so where did you get them in the end Muckman? A US based supplier I imagine?

  7. #197
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    773
    Thanked: 31

    Default Random chat thread

    EBay. 100% legit though
    All I got to do is find a cluster to scrap the silver needles out of it.
    No one sells the silver needles iv looked everywhere.
    I looked everywhere for a TFIS SQ5 kmh cluster but they are one of the most rarest things from audi.
    Only option would be to buy a brand new cluster but they are well over $1000 and would make no sense to buy a new cluster just to gut it out. Coding a new cluster in would be just a pain in the ass so its just cheeper to buy a TDI SQ5 cluster or a S4 cluster and just gut the needles out.
    I got a TID cluster lined up for 200 bucks so in all 300 bucks for a TFIS SQ5 kmh cluster is a win
    Last edited by Muckman; July 1st, 2022 at 01:10 PM.

  8. #198
    Join Date
    Feb 1980
    Location
    Back in Sydney (again!)
    Posts
    5,552
    Thanked: 638

    Default

    ncie one! You are a true modder sir!

  9. #199
    Join Date
    Feb 1980
    Location
    Back in Sydney (again!)
    Posts
    5,552
    Thanked: 638

    Default

    The sun is here again! I was going to wash the cars today, but I've read more rain is coming

    Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

  10. #200
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    72
    Thanked: 3

    Default

    It's so refreshing to see! I have that planned for tomorrow morning... before the car goes into the mechanics on Monday; it's not even dirty just dusty from lack of driving. I always tell myself even if it rains its still cleaner than what it was

    I'm also going to give the JHM exhaust a good clean and polish using 0000 wool / autosol before it gets bolted on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •