Thread: Hi there people, I have just joined this Forum

Thumbs up Hi there people, I have just joined this Forum

As requested I am introducing my self.
    I am now retired (74) but when I was working I gained many certificates taking me take on the role as Electro - Mechanical Engineer.
    Added to which I owned and ran my successfully Electro-Mechanical Contracting company altogether 50 employees and extra staff taken on when the Project needed it.
    I am well travelled mostly scuba-diving.
    June last year I applied for and gained my seventh U.K Passport, the other six were filled up with "port of entry" stamps
    I own an A3 1.9Tdi 3 door 8P1 BLS engine
    I am now going to start a thread "Audi door light switch A3 8P1 help needed" , please feel free if you can offer some constructive advice.
    Tony

Welcome, another member over the hill. Maybe this defines the older audi owners. At this stage of life, your thread will define your position in the universe. Hopefully you will be able to identify the solution before any of us twig to the answer. Sadly, you are but one of many at this point in life, but we push through.
    C5 RS6: Sportec, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : modified -- B5 Audi 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- 2007 VW Touareg TDI 3.0 with air suspension and lockers-- UNIMOG 404 TLF8