Thread: For sale: 2004 Audi S4 B6 Avant

Default For sale: 2004 Audi S4 B6 Avant

Will be posting it on carsales soon, unless sold prior, but thought I'd post it here first:
    2004 Audi S4 (B6) Avant Manual - UK import
    132,908 Miles
    6 Speed Manual
    4.2 Litre V8
    Ebony Pearl Exterior
    White Leather Recaro Interior w/ Carbon fibre trim

Private import from the UK in 2013, rare spec here in Australia as you'd all know. The car has a full service history and I have just spent big $$ to get the car into great mechanical condition (all front suspension arms, brakes, tyres, engine mounts, new gaskets - no oil leaks, and heaps more stuff, have all the invoices to show). However the Interior and exterior isn't showroom quality, the car has the general wear and tear you should expect on an older car like this, particular scratches and marks on the rear bumper, nothing serious.

Haven't given it a wash to prepare for photos yet so haven't got any clean photos, send me a message if you're interested and we can have a deeper chat. Located in Melbourne. Cheers
    Last edited by eggroll0044; June 2nd, 2022 at 03:24 PM.

Can I suggest adding a price to your for sale thread.

Honestly not too sure how to price it, was hoping I could just work it out with anyone interested, the only thing I have to base a price of is that someone listed one recently, also a member on here, and they posted it for $18k, and it needed minimum $5.5k in an engine rebuild, and another $4.5k in recommended work, and they valued it at about $25k-$28k in the description, so I think around there should be a fair price.

Beautiful wagon mate. GLWS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im very interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk