Thread: B9 virtual cockpit TPMS display

Default B9 virtual cockpit TPMS display

I'm hoping someone who's a VCDS guru may be able to help me on this one.

I have a B9 S4 (see recent first post in Member's Rides section) and I have retrofitted a direct TPMS system a la https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwmr0dXTyMc.
    It works but only in one view on the virtual cockpit. I'm sure it is a coding issue but I just can't seem to crack it myself. I haven't had any luck with Uwe Ross from Ross-tech unfortunately but I know it can be done. I have sent repeated messages to Alex @ Vag Car tuning in the UK without a response.

What I have: correct TPMS display view on RHS of 'single dial' display - i.e. the one with the tachometer/digital speedo in the middle.

What I want: TPMS display in between dials in classic 'two dial' display +/- same display in the centre console.

Interestingly when I scroll through the options of what to display on the VC, the option of 'sports display' within the Trip Computer - which I assume is exactly what I want - flickers on the screen for a split second then disappears. It must be a coding issue but I'm buggered if I can find it and it's really frustrating me.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Pic to show what I have......Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3396.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	32318
    Last edited by YouSnooze; November 26th, 2022 at 03:58 PM.

Pics to show what I want, but don't have with current coding...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Central display.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	32319Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SportDisplay.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	32320Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ClusterLHD2.jpg 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	32321
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sport display.jpg 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	32322

Sorry, I can't help (as don't have the same car), but did you change anything from what it was when you got it?

Did you write down the 'old' settings before changing?

Why I ask is that if you put it back to standard, and go to Audi, could they help?

I didn’t have the ‘sports display’ as an option within the trip computer when the car was stock because it only had indirect TPMS. I’m frustratingly close to having it perfect!