• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Silverback S4
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi audirookie,

yeah im currently running the AWE twin 1 exhaust setup in my b5 s4 with AWE downpipes. LOVE the sound, personally my favourite after many long hours listening exhaust notes on youtube. some say the single muffler option (twin 1) is a little too loud for daily use but seriously i dont think so.

performance wise, the turbos just spool up so much faster and louder too. can defintely feel more power through especially in top end.

definetly money well spent. only draw back was long it took to get it shipped here from the states. Lucas was very helpful though. Lucas is the man to talk to if you have any questions, gave me tips and what nots with future mods.

will eventually try and post a clip up. i say go for it mate, wont regret it. let me know how u go.

cheers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back