• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. F

1997 a6 bonnet wont open any ideas ?

bonnet on 1997 a6 2.8 wont open Pull handle inside car nothing maybe cable broken .how do I access?
  2. F

audi service close to melb west?

My 1997 A6 2.8 turns over but wont start need service repair in melb west or close to melb west
  3. F

can anybody help?

Only a small thing I know but the knob on the power side mirrors switch has broken and Audi want $120 for a replacement:( I have tried ASV and Audee but no joy Any ideas guys?
  4. F

Xcarlink story with a twist

At first let me own up and say I am stupid. I did not read any threads about Xcarlink, I just went ahead and bought one from the Aust website. First they sent me one for a Toyota, I sent it back Express Post, emailed them asking for the item I paid for and requesting tracking no. After a number...
  5. F

Another newbie scratching his head

Hi everyone I have just acquired a 1997 A6 2.8 and love it. However I have one small problem the central locking was working perfectly and then I was unable to unlock the fuel filler flap, everything else locked and unlocked perfectly but not the filler flap. I used the manual release which...
Back