• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. cooker

Audi V8 D11

Hi, are there any Audi V8 D11 in Oz? Does anyone know if these were even sold new here and if so, wether they were LHD or RHD? I cannot find any information about the D11 being sold here in OZ. As far as LHD/RHD goes, I cannot find any info that any where made in RHD the world over. Thanks
  2. cooker

B6 Chorus Radio Best Integrated Iphone/Bluetooth

Hi all, I have a B6 A4 with single Din Chorus radio with glovebox cd stacker. I'm after a kit that will enable Iphone/Ipod integration and Bluetooth for hands free phone calls. I wat it to all operate as close to factory as possible, for example even in the DIS and on the radio screen to say...
  3. cooker

Audi RS5 Carbon Ceramic brake discs

Audi RS5 Carbon Ceramic Brake Discs | Brakes & Suspension | Gumtree Australia Kwinana Area - Wellard | 1030663968 $5000ono
  4. cooker

Audi AAH engine parts

Hi all, I have some AAH Gen 1 (pre September 1992) stuff. Original engine over heated and I replaced the engine, them stripped down the old one. 1.Heads with cams and exhaust manifolds assembled 2. Upper and lower oil sumps with no cracks or damage (very expensive new from Audi) 3. Auxillary...
  5. cooker

B7 RS4 Intake Manifold

Hi all, I have a B7 RS4 intake manifold for sale. It is brand new and comes with 1 vacumn diaphragm for the variable intake manifold runners attached to it. The manifold from Audi is over $2,300 and the vacumn actuator is $750 each. I am selling everything for $1,500ono shipped anywhere in OZ...
  6. cooker

100 v6 AAH Rauditor pipes

Hi all, I have been assembling my 100 back together with a new engine and just pitting the radiator hoses on when I noticed that there is another coolant outlet below the top pipe. All my hoses line up everywhere and I don't have a missing hose anywhere else. I look at Etka Audi Parts diagram...
  7. cooker

Aah/afc conversion in a 1992 Audi 100

Hi all, I have a 1992 audi 100e that came with the first gen aah 2.8 engine. That engine has blown up and I got a replacement aah but problem is that it is a 2nd gen aah, sometimes known as an aah/afc (not a full afc). This has a number of mechanical differences, cam timing, oil circuit etc but...
  8. cooker

Audi S3 Brakes, CHEAP

Selling a full set of OEM Audi S3 (old S3 but facelift model, 00-03 I think?) discs and pads. These were only fitted for a short time to the car and then they got upgraded. They are only about 10% of from being brand new. So still heaps of pads and disc left, only 10% worn. I have marked all...
  9. cooker

Audi Symphony Head Unit

For sale is a very good condition Audi Symphony head unit from a 2003 Audi. Everything works all fine, no buttons peeling etc, only problem is that the SCAN button is missing, hence its replacement. Radio code will be supplied with the radio. $150 including shipping to anywhere in Australia...
  10. cooker

VICTORY CIRCLES Audi Transam IMSA Vid

Does anyone know where to download to harddrive the full vid of this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNdZk86tfEQ&feature=fvw Cheers. I've got nearly every Audi old motorsport vid and a few rare ones but can't find this one to download :-?
  11. cooker

(WA) OEM TT 17" Rims

Selling a set of OEM Audi TT 17" rims. These have only been used for less then 1,000km. No gutter rash etc. Very good condition. SPECS Offset: 32 Width: 7.5" Diameter: 17" Stud Pattern: 5X100 LOCATION: Perth PRICE: $480ono POSTAGE: Pick up, or free delivery if near my house or my work. PM me...
  12. cooker

DSG Fun

This has come up a bit so for all those not feeling the DSG box and want more out of it check this out. http://www.hpamotorsport.com/dsg.htm
  13. cooker

WA Audis at the Track

Hey all, any guys in W.A do motorsport events or even tuning days at the local track in their Audi's? I've seen the odd RS4/R8 at tuning days at Barbagallos so wondering if anyone of here.
  14. cooker

Yellow B6 S4 Track car in W.A

Hey all, I recently saw an Imola Yellow B6 S4 with Sparco bucket seats in it, roll cage, Bridgestone RE55S semi slicks etc at a car show in W.A. Someone said to me that it is Audi Centre Melbourne's old track car???? I never new Audi Centre Melbourne had a track car, maybe he ment one of their...
  15. cooker

Rs2

Hey guys, I want to import an RS2 but unsure on the importing rules etc. At the moment they are bang on 15 years (give or take a couple months). Is this the only rule? 15 years????? Whats the procedure to import one, how would I go about it. Prob have to get it from UK or South Africa cos out of...
Back