• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. Q

No sources play on Q7's rear seat entertainment

Thanks for the suggestion - and apologies it's taken me this long to reply, took a while for my diagnostic tool to be delivered. There were a few multimedia related codes coming up. I cleared them, though a few came straight back up - then reproduced the issue and no further codes were logged...
  2. Q

Ah that's unfortunate - still I'm surprised the integration completely fails with all sources. Feels like more like something is misconfigured than a quirk - but maybe that's just my optimism! Thanks
  3. Q

I recently purchased a 2016 Audi Q7 that came with the official Audi rear seat entertainment system (removable tablet screens). These work fine as tablets, connect to the car WiFi fine, display car stats etc. However the MMI refuses to play any sources on them (in-car DVD and TV tuner). If I...
Back