• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. Muckman

Sticky: Random chat thread

So I found a RS5 that I want so bad. Got everything I want. No DRC, recaro buckets, black optics pack the lot. Anyways my land is now registered and I will be using paying it out ASAP to get the build on its way soon as possible. What ever was left over I was gonna put towards another car. But...
  2. Muckman

Highly doubt it considering the gearbox is out for a clutch job lol Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. Muckman

Stupid question, Can any VW or Audi engine be tuned ? Im looking at porting my little 1.4 CGGB Polo Engine and keen to get it re mapped to get a bit more power sacrificing fuel efficiency. But it’s my daily and Id love to get close to GTI performance but not running the turbo. Sent from my...
  4. Muckman

Mines a 2011 with the updated 2012 engine so it’s a rare model being that it still has the more reliable torque converter. Im asking 42K which makes it really the cheapest C63 on the market with onyl 110,000kms I shoudl be selling it around 47K but I just want another RS5 and that’s how much a...
  5. Muckman

Get Tapatalk way easier to post Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Muckman

110,000kms. It’s very common with all w204 models to have these defects. It’s piss poor. My Q5 had. More kms on it and ways 100times better than this shit. Trust me from first hand experience. Audi interior is far more superior My rs5 same year model same amount of kms and it shits over the...
  7. Muckman

Well for start m, a 2011 model Mercedes with the interior design and quality of a 2004 Audi A4 is absolutely piss poor. Completely unacceptable for post 2008 standards to be honest. But over all, the c63 is more of a Cadillac than a sports car. It’s fine if ya an old man who doesn’t have...
  8. Muckman

V8 of corse I want nothing to do with all that hot valley turbo shit. Feel so sorry for the mechanics who have to work on that complete garbage these days. For example, simple carbon clean requires you to remove the whole engine. What a joke. Nope. I want nothing to do with turbos. Not only...
  9. Muckman

Im selling my C63 to get another RS5 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Muckman

My new Q5, (watch this space)

Go to FCP euro They also have a life time replacement on all their parts Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. Muckman

Shouldn’t the GPS antenna still be the same? The unit is from a Australian S3 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. Muckman

Buying Guide

CTVA engine Is solid. I just sold my Q5/SQ5 with the same engine and its almost Audis best engine I would say. Other then that its a B8 and they are solid body’s Iv owned both the 2012 RS5 and a 2016 Q5 that are basically the same body work and it’s a solid structure. Sent from my iPad using...
  13. Muckman

RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

Didn’t realise how active this thread was. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. Muckman

Not sure what ya mean by rhe ? All I done was got a unit from a Audi and swapped out the front panel and screen to fit the Gallardo Pretty straight forward. Also my gallardo unit was ancient and slow. This is a 2010 unit so it’s a bit faster. Yeh I could of installed a after market unit but...
  15. Muckman

Managed to change out my UK RNS-e system in my Gallardo to an Australian RNS-e system from a audi S3 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. Muckman

As I said, good car, just the interior is sub standard Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. Muckman

Don’t get me wrong it’s a cool car. It’s just not me. And to be honest, Mercedes build quality is somewhat poor. 2011 model and it’s got the interior quality of a 2004 Audi A4 Pretty piss poor to be honest. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Muckman

I bought a C63 and already board lol I want another RS5 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. Muckman

Wow, is this site dead ? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. Muckman

I can’t remember but is anyone here from Newcastle or the hunter? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back