• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. XXX-1.8T

Anyone into 1:43 or 1:18 models?

This is all my VW and Audi cars i have owned in my life in 1:43 scale. Sea Blue VW Beetle Citrus Red VW Mk1 Golf Imola Yellow Audi TT Roadster Royal Red Audi 75L Black Magic VW Jetta Icelandic Grey VW Passat Wagon (R36) I am missing one which is a white 2 door Audi A3 Turbo. Found a black one...
  2. XXX-1.8T

Anyone into 1:43 or 1:18 models?

Show us what you got? also has anyone done a repaint?
  3. XXX-1.8T

FS: Johnnie Walker Royal Route and Gold Route 1L Bottles

Selling 2 x JW 1L Bottles of Royal Route and Gold Route for $250 in Sydney happy to ship. Will consider swapping for Cigars as well.
  4. XXX-1.8T

Something awesome came in the mail today :)

OEM Tool kit for my 1968 Audi!
  5. XXX-1.8T

6. XXX-1.8T

Vintage VW Audi Dealership Photos

Found this photo on Instagram: Anyone have any Vintage photos like this in Australia?
  7. XXX-1.8T

75l

8. XXX-1.8T

FS: 1968 Audi Super 90 - First Audi sold in Australia - 1 of 8 RHD left in the world!

Its been a while since I posted but I bought this 1968 Audi Super 90 Sedan as a buddy to my 1968 Audi 75L Coupe. Unfortunately due to home renovations I think I am going to have to sell it. The paint is patina on the hood and faded on the rest of the body originally being Red making it the...
  9. XXX-1.8T

Audi TT quattro GmbH Secret Concept Car

When the 30th Anniversary of quattro GmbH display opened earlier this month, a rather unassuming first-generation Imola Yellow TT coupe was part of the show. Were it not for some minor changes to the chin and an interesting decklid spoiler, even the most discerning eye may not have seen it as...
  10. XXX-1.8T

2 x Rihanna Sydney Concert Tickets

2 x Rihanna Tickets 3rd October Thursday cost me $320 looking for $280 in Sydney.
  11. XXX-1.8T

Go Guy Harding!

Go Guy Harding! http://smh.drive.com.au/motor-news/volkswagen-urged-to-recall-20130606-2nszv.html
  12. XXX-1.8T

First Audi dealership in Australia?

Does anyone know who had the first Audi dealership in Australia? As i understand Audi's were first sold by VW Dealerships as a luxury/sports brand in the late 60's. But does anyone know of who they were and where they were? Are they still around today?
  13. XXX-1.8T

For sale: Ferodo DS2500 Brake Pads for Audi / Porsche / Brembo Big Red Brake Kits

I have for sale a set of Ferodo DS2500 front brake pads from my Porsche Brembo Brake Kit Will fit the following cars: Audi: RS2, S6, and A8 Porsche: 911 993 Turbo Brembo: Big Red Brake Kits (fitted to many Audi's) Model number is FCP891H The Ferodo DS2500 is currently the best hybrid...
  14. XXX-1.8T

Ship Parts from US!

Ship My Parts - YouTube
  15. XXX-1.8T

Does this look ricey?

Does the tire size on this look ricey?
  16. XXX-1.8T

Discuss

17. XXX-1.8T

1:43 VAG Collection

I decided to buy 1:43 scale models of cars i have owned past and present: Jetta and Passat on their way Now I am waiting for Minichamps to make a white 8L A3
  18. XXX-1.8T

For sale: OEM Haldex Controller from 2003 Audi TT Quattro

I have for sale a OEM Audi Haldex Controller part number HA1 101997 that I took out of my Audi TT at 40,000 kms. This will suit the following cars: VW Mk4 R32 or Bora 4 motion Audi TT or S3 Looking for $200.00 based in Sydney and happy to ship
  19. XXX-1.8T

For sale - Audi TT 6 Spoke 17" Wheels and Tyres - 5 x 100

These wheels are Oem Audi made by Ronal they are 17 x 7.5 et 32 perfect for those running big brake kits as they clear the brakes. They come with 50% worn conti contact sport 2 tyres in 225 40 17 size. These are not mounted as I was going to get the wheels painted black. 3 of the 4 wheels have...
  20. XXX-1.8T

End of an era. XXX18T is gone :(

New owner came and took the TT today. Moving to Canberra its the end of an era :( Sad day, at least its gone to a good home. Plates and all have gone....
Back