• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. S

RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

Yeh unfortunately option is for sedan only . Code 6H4 Sent from my SM-F946B using Tapatalk
  2. S

RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

It's an Audi option My dealer had no idea it existed and i had to give him the option code Sent from my SM-F946B using Tapatalk
  3. S

RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

On the topic of annoying things - hasn't been a month and already seeing driver's seat creases in the leather, especially the bolsters closest the door. Even do my best when getting in and out of car to not land my arse on the bolster. I know not much we can do since leather in these parts are...
  4. S

RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

Came up sweet. Sent from my SM-F946B using Tapatalk
  5. S

RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

Check out my black roof. My detailer sent me this photo before paint correction Sent from my SM-F946B using Tapatalk
  6. S

RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

has anyone had issues with window tint having scratches post install? currently dealing with a shop (with excellent reviews) and need to go back for the 3rd time to replace tint on drivers side. surely it cant be caused by squeegee again?some are minor scratches that i can feel with my fingernail.
  7. S

RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

i don't think any sort of wheel spaces is legal and deemed to be roadworthy. With all insurance companies, it all comes down to your Duty of Disclosure obligations. if you disclose to insurer and they are fine then sweet. However, if u don't disclose to them and you're in an accident, even...
  8. S

RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

wouldnt even bother with dyno before and after. biggest benefit is more noise!!
  9. S

RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

Port Kembla must be backed up again No updates since boat docked 2 weeks ago.
  10. S

RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

i only noticed the same for the past 1-2 weeks
  11. S

RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

No idea. From the Hoegh site, it initially showed mine was on the Chiba. Then changed to the Trotter in Santander Sent from my SM-F946B using Tapatalk
  12. S

RS3 8Y Ordering and Spec

Just one of several stops enroute to Oz. Sent from my SM-F946B using Tapatalk
Back