• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. T

audi S3 8p...

i was at Newcastle last year for the Australian Hillclimb Championship a lot of great cars there and lots of fun, this years is in Vic
  2. T

audi S3 8p...

Sounds about right. i’m looking to get some stronger internals and turbo in the coming year. Have you been to any hillclimb events ?
  3. T

audi S3 8p...

i am sure 30 minute session would do it, most i’m doing is about 6 laps then going in. i’m only at about 300whp still standard engine and turbo.
  4. T

audi S3 8p...

Hey mate had a good read of your thread, i've got a dedicated track s3 8p. im curious what your oil temps are getting that you needed the external oil cooler. ive done plenty hill climbs oil never gets above low 90's and done a test/tune day at calder same thing also water never goes above 90...
  5. T

My new Q5, (watch this space)

Found all the arms on Spares Box from Meyle, they were easy enough to replace.
  6. T

My new Q5, (watch this space)

Good read up, i was close to buying your car when you had it up for sale. I just picked up the same car with 85,000km looking forward to making it look as good as yours did. i already put my carbon fibre sterring wheel on from my S3 was exact same fitment. I'm needing both upper and lower front...
Back