• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. M

2004 B6 S-line

Here it is 2004 b6 S-line advant with b7 front end. Painted nogaro blue. Before and after pics! Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
  2. M

2005 Audi B6 A4 Avant S line Quattro

Hello. So I am almost finished my Front end conversion to a B7. next is engine upgrade and brakes and suspension. does anyone have recomendations on brakes and suspension
  3. M

Track day

Hello. Are there any track days in victoria?
  4. M

1.8T BEX engine

I am looking for a good mechanic or engine builder in melbourne who can rebuild my engine for me.
  5. M

1.8 T BEX Engine

I am looking for a good mechanic or engine builder in melbourne who can rebuild my engine for me.
  6. M

B7 S-Line Front Bumper

I am looking for a B7 S-Line Front Bumper with the headlight washers
  7. M

B6 A4 S-Line front end swap

Hello I have a 2005 A4 B6 Avant S-Line Quattro. It has been involved in a front-end accident and I am trying to find all of the parts to repair it. I need both front headlights, drivers’ side front guard, radiator support, new bonnet, front bumper assembly, I can easily get all these parts for a...
  8. M

005 Audi B6 A4 Avant S line

Hi guys. I have just bought a 2005 Audi B6 A4 Avant Quattro S line for a project car. I want to know about engine options and if anyone knows where to buy body kits and parts? thanks
  9. M

2005 Audi B6 A4 Avant S line Quattro

Hi guys. I have just bought a 2005 Audi B6 A4 Avant Quattro S line for a project car. I want to know about engine options and if anyone knows where to buy body kits and parts? thanks
  10. M

New 2005 Audi B6 A4 Avant S line owner in victoria

Back