• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. 1

2017 Audi RS6 Performance - TCU tune

Hi @jnrdavo , The previous owner in Victoria completed the Stage 2 works, and TCU was not completed. I have spoken to the PAW team in VIC, who do offer a TCU tune but advised it would need to be re-dyno and tuned in VIC. As the car is now in TAS, I am investigating options for local and remote...
  2. 1

2017 Audi RS6 Performance - TCU tune

I recently purchased a 2017 Audi RS6 Performance with a custom Stage 2 ECU tune from Prestige Auto Works (Victoria). The car now lives in Tasmania, and I'm exploring options for a TCU tune to align with the increased torque. Any advice on local or remote tuning services would be greatly appreciated.
  3. 1

RS4 Throttle Body is the exact same part as a C6 Corvette Z06

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone has had to replace a throttle body on their RS4 B7 and used a GM part as per the following article: RS4 Throttle Body is the exact same part as a C6 Corvette Z06 - AudiWorld Forums Reason being, I am intermittently experiencing the following error: Address 01...
  4. 1

Radiator (s4 b5, m/t)

Hi All, I have a Genuine OEM radiator for 2000-2002 Audi S4 B5 [manual transmission only] 630x446mm for sale Radiator (S4 B5, M/T) [http://www.europaparts.com/radiator-8d0121251ap.html] Part Number OEM: 8D0121251AP Condition: New Price: $100 + postage Regards, Mike G
  5. 1

FISCON Basic Plus [FOR SALE]

Hi All, FISCON Basic Plus arrived yesterday from Germany, latest unit build [Production Date: 05.05.2014]. Brand New; selling due to purchase of replacement head unit during the long wait for this item to arrive. DHL Shipping :beat: I will accept $410 delivered if anyone is interested. I...
  6. 1

FISCON Basic Plus [FOR SALE]

Hi All, FISCON Basic Plus arrived this morning from Germany, latest unit build [Production Date: 05.05.2014]. Brand New; selling due to purchase of replacement head unit during the long wait for this item to arrive. DHL Shipping :beat: I will accept $410 delivered if anyone is interested. I...
  7. 1

Fiscon Basic Plus Bluetooth Car Kit for Audi

FISCON Basic Plus: Bluetooth Hands-free and music streaming Happy to sell this unit for $410 delivered [eBay price has been increased to cover the eBay fees]. Fiscon Basic Plus Bluetooth CAR KIT FOR Audi | eBay
  8. 1

Throttle Position Sensor (G69) Error

Hi All, My car has thrown the below error twice and I need some assistance identifying the root cause. 1 Fault Found: 000289 - Throttle Position Sensor (G69) P0121 - 008 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00101000...
  9. 1

JHM Short Shifter Adjustment Issues

Hi Guys, Anyone installed a JHM shifter into a B7 RS4? I have been playing around with the adjustment and cannot seem to get it perfect (Second gear is a little notchy). When i have it almost perfect the shifter is situated almost all the way to the front of the assembly where i actually...
  10. 1

Tubi (Quiet) vs Factory Standard

Hi Guys, Fitted up the Tubi on my B7 over the weekend, wasn't able to find a comparison on the tube so recorded a 'before and after' video if anyone is interested in one of these rear muffler setups: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsO6rNNnFVE Should be interesting once the center x and dump...
  11. 1

Dyno run completed (other dyno sheets available for review?)

Hey Guys, Had the baseline power run completed and looks like no need for carbon clean out :pop:. http://youtu.be/FJUWFZuDh7Y My mate who owns this garage said the the air fuel is fantastic and he doesn't believe you would see a ratio like this on a factory tune. :clap: Does anyone have a...
  12. 1

JHM vs APR ecu flash for RS4 B7

Hi Guys, Opinions on ecu flashing; I was looking at an APR tune as I have a local dealer nearby but have heard that JHM are the way to go. - Has anyone ran both and which would you prefer? - JHM allow for self flashing via ODB connector does this then enable flashing to original ROM and...
  13. 1

Vgate Scan - ODB Scan Tool

Hi Guys, Just wondering if anyone has used one of these Bluetooth ODB II connectors to check engine codes and steam live data readings? Regards, Mike
  14. 1

Needed - 2008 RS4 Navigation DVD

Hey Guys, Recently purchased a 2008 Audi RS4 and it was missing the Navigation DVD (AUS). Anyone know where i can download a copy? Regards, Mike
  15. 1

Hello - New Audi just purchased

Hi Guys, Just picked up my first Audi and loving it :) Has anyone tested both APR and Revo tunes on a 2008 RS4? I have a APR dealer local so think this is the way I will go but any input would be appreciated. Regards, Mike
Back