• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. J

RS4 B7 BNS Engine pre and post March 2007 - What is the difference?

Thanks Mike. Yep, was planning on a new oil cooler due to metal. Maybe even the oil cooler on the side of the motor as well
  2. J

Thanks Mike. So if I have a complete long motor, there should be no fitment issues to chassis or other ancillaries?
  3. J

I noticed Audi have a different long motor part number for the RS4 B7 pre and post build March 2007. I checked with Audi and they were adamant that I need the pre March 2007 engine as my car is a Jan 2007 build. Audi could not tell me what the difference is. Does anyone know what the difference...
  4. J

RS4 B7 2007 For Sale AUD $35K

AUD$35K for immaculate condition RS4 B7. Bearing issue with motor so requires engine rebuild. Allow AUD$15K for rebuild and you have a perfect B7 for AUD$50K which is well under market value. Based in Sydney For full details, please visit Car Sales directly or use this link...
  5. J

Wanted to Buy - RS4 B7 BNS Engine

Thanks anyway. Yep, saw that a while ago. Pass on that one. Don't need double headache. Plenty of used motors in Europe on ebay but prefer to find one local
  6. J

I don't think I'll ever know the root cause and irrelevant now. Happened right after carbon clean and hpfp replacement. Do you know anyone who has a local AUST used motor?
  7. J

RS4 B7 Brand New Supercharger Kit for Sale

Brand New never installed PES supercharger Whipple AX140 2.3L The kit includes the supercharger, JHM HPFP upgrade, all manifold components, pulleys, water pump, fixings and hoses. All that’s required is the water to air radiator/heat exchanger. The stock RS4 has more than enough power for me...
  8. J

Spun bearing - Now looking for a good running used motor, preferably with under 100K kms. If someone is struggling to sell a full car in this market, it may be worth breaking it for parts
  9. J

B7 rs4 s/c Australia

Just to give you an idea how much to buy a similar kit new like the one I have for sale, you are looking at AUD $30,000 (with VAT) + $1000 shipping + hpfp upgrades AUD $1,400 delivered + pulleys, water pump, hoses, fixings etc (allow another $1000) so looking at a total of approaching AUD...
  10. J

B7 rs4 s/c Australia

I was going to advertise the kit for $20K but if a quick sale, I have a little room to move
  11. J

B7 rs4 s/c Australia

These are the only 2 pictures I have on my phone. If you want more detailed ones, I can dig it out tonight and take some more shots. Just let me know
  12. J

B7 rs4 s/c Australia

I have a brand new RS4 B7 Supercharger Kit available. Included in the sale is a PES supercharger (Whipple AX140 2.3L). The kit includes the supercharger, JHM HPFP upgrade, all manifold components, pulleys, water pump, fixings and hoses (all that’s required is the water to air radiator/heat...
Back