• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. DCR

New RNS-E Nav DVD

Where is the best price to buy at a decent price?
  2. DCR

A4 B7 Sline Clutch issue

Car is a 2006 6 speed Sline. Today wife was driving car. Stopped got out and returned ot the car about 20 inutes later. Car had no clutch. At first she couldnt engage any gears but then it let her engage but when she let the pedal out..... nothing. Car just sat there. Thoughts??????
  3. DCR

WTB: Seat Cupra R Lip

Had one but sold it. Now want one. Anyone. Located in brsbane but happy to pay for shipping.
  4. DCR

2000 S3 as a track car

Thoughts? Stripped,caged tweeked to run club days, hill climbs and street tracks.
  5. DCR

BBS Style 5 - 18 x 8/9

Selling my BBS Style 5 - 2 piece rims. Black/Gold BBS centre caps. Car is being taken off the road. I have decided to strip the car for the track, cage etc etc. These are no longer needed. Recently refurbished by Depuli Wheels on the Gold Coast. Have travelled about 500 k's on them Come...
  6. DCR

Navigation rns-e

I have decided to install one of these in my A4 B7 S-Line and would like to know where the best place to get one from? Preferably in Brisbane. Guy do you still instal them?
  7. DCR

Electronics issue - A4B7

Car has been playing up a bit since this morning. Car locks itself without the key in the ignition. Seatbelt alarm chimes if you take the seat belt off and get out of the car. Even once you are out fo the car it is still chimming. Rear doors do not unlock when you take the key out of the...
  8. DCR

Mirror not tilting down on reverse gear

B7 A4 2.0 S-line. Was working previously. Now no matter where I have the switch it wont tilt when I go into reverse. Recently Mike Webber (Prestige & Performance) fixed a faulty passenger side window regulator and faulty brake light switch. Anything that could have been mistakenly done there?
  9. DCR

75000k service. What to expect

So my wifes A4 B7 2.0TQ 6 speed manual is due for its 75k service. What should I expect? Anything major?
  10. DCR

1st photoshoot - Beware BMW awesomeness content

Spent the day on Gold Coast for a bit of a photoshoot. Pictures courtesy of QSM. Anyone looking for a high end Porsche he is the man to speak to. 2560 wallpapers HERE
  11. DCR

H.I.D. Xenon System

Bought these about 18 months ago to install in the BMW M5 but never got around to it. Box opended for photo's only. Will fit anything that takes a H1 bulb. Comes with all parts required for installation, including additional wiring harness to suit E34. $210 + postage from Brisbane. E34...
  12. DCR

2 sets if BBS Centre Caps

1 black set and 1 red set. Both sets are genuine BBS and have never been used. Both sets in perfect condition. Red Caps (Gold Lettering) are part No. 55.24.073 $130 + postage. Black Caps (Gold Lettering) are Part No. 09.23.221 $120 + Postage Cheers Dave
  13. DCR

Seat Cupra Lip to suit A3/A4 for B5/6/7 - Brisbane Pickup

I have a Seat Cupra Lip to suit A3/A4 for B5/6/7. I got it in the first group buy but will not be installing it now. Cost is $100. Pick up only in Brisbane.
  14. DCR

Audi Roadside Assist

Wife took my keys with her to the city this morning on the bus. After politely advising her that she was somewhat silly, I rang Audi Roadside Assist. No drama's, paid for a cab to pick up the keys and bring them home. Brilliant, just brilliant.
  15. DCR

A4 B7 Service costs?

Booked into Audi Centre Brisbane. 60k service. $900 for the service. Does that seem reasonable? I know my ///M cars were up there with that so I am not totally suprised.
  16. DCR

Large Scale Robbery - Sydney

From Just Jap in Sydney. Appears to be a pro hit from the amount of goodies gone.
  17. DCR

198mph s4

One quick S4. http://www.vimeo.com/1276040
  18. DCR

Silver/Grey B7 A4 - Indooroopilly Shoppingtown

Lowered on 18 or 19" rims. Very nice ride whoever's it is.
  19. DCR

Wtf!! V1.2

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=220257 Jesus, what is it with these people.
  20. DCR

Wtf!!!!

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=218850
Back