• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. D

01176 error code problem and outcome

Hi all, Had the above code 01176 key intermittent no communication. After keys re synced at dealer, battery change in keys and car, finally replaced key barrel. Problem fixed. Audi wanted $1200. EBay from Europe $600. Easy to replace. Likely to apply to Q7 too.
  2. D

D2 A8 3.7 LPG install

Hi All, for those interested i have just installed an AG Centrum LPG kit on my 1997 A8. Front end kit cost $900 delivered from the UK, usually about $1800 from Australia. Bought a 2 year old tank for $75. Considering they are $700 brand new i scored there. Had the kit fitted by an installer at...
  3. D

New to Forum, owned my A8 for about 6 months...

Gday All, Im Dallas. Owned my A8 since Sept 2011. Love it. Always wanted another Audi since i stupidly sold my C4 A6. And the A8 i've lusted after since 1994... Aluminium. Why didnt they do that years ago! Specially when you live on the Northern Beaches of Sydney where everything (except a...
Back