• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. C

WTB - Carplay retrofit in Sydney for RS3?

Hi all. My apologies if this is the wrong place. I wasn't sure where else to place it. I've searched high and low on google to find someone, but everyone that offers this service seems to be in Vic or QLD. Like these guys...
  2. C

FS: OEM Audi RS3 Sportback 19" Black Rotors

Pretty much brand new as I switched my wheels across to a set of Vossens with Conti's right away. The tyres have done 1000kms. Still brand new. Here's the details: Location: Pymble NSW Front Tyres: Pirelli PZero 255/30R19 (tread 90%) Rear Tyres: Pirelli PZero...
  3. C

RS3 Ordered... Delivered... Driven.. Pics

Out of curiousity, anyone here interested in doing a wheel swap? I have the black wheels from the Performance Package, but really just want the stock silver ones (these ones). Any takers? I pick up my car in two weeks. Brand new set of wheels! I'm also in Sydney!
  4. C

S3 8V aftermarket parts for sale

Few parts up for grabs from a 2014 S3 8V Sportback. All parts on car for less than six months: 1. Milltek Catted DP: $1500. ***SOLD*** 2. DTUK FSR+ Tuning Box: $500. Link: Diesel Tuning UK | Select the right tuning system for your car (First item) ***SOLD*** 3. Pipercross Induction Kit...
  5. C

Personalised Plates

Full size euro in front. What I have.
  6. C

Pics of your A3/S3

Stupid double post! This is the damage after I touched it up with black paint.
  7. C

Pics of your A3/S3

New kicks. VMR 701 in galaxy black. On yday. Gutter rash already haha. There goes my five year dry spell! No clue how to get the paint matched on these to fix em. Ah well.
  8. C

Audi S3 Sedan Wheels Poll

No rubbing at all. Tyres are Contis 5P in 235/35R19. I went another path though. VMR V701s in a custom galaxy black finish. Swapped for my rotors. Will get some better pics soon. Need to put on the lowering springs and it will be cleaner. Also going to change the centre caps.
  9. C

I may just end up keeping my rotors and doing them in gloss black. But not like the ones Audi offers, where the lip is still machined. I'd do the whole thing in gloss black. I think it'd look the t*ts. Like this:
  10. C

Album artwork on MMI+

Anyone else here have issues with the MMI+ displaying artwork? I'm on an iPhone 5S running latest OS updates and using apps like Pandora and Spotify. Most of the time it displays a generic album cover, or it's blank. And don't tell me the solution is to switch to android!
  11. C

Opinions on these in gloss black? Glacier white car. I don't think the stock anthracite colour pops out enough on the white. Much better suited to a darker paint car (blue or black).
  12. C

Thinking of getting 19 Inches on my AUDI S3 8PA thoughts?

Noooooooo! No one else is allowed to rock the 5 arms! Seriously though, I don't know what the stock offset/width is on the 8P, as mine is an 8V. 19x8.5 ET45 and they sit out maybe 1-2mm. Perfect for me. Personally though, I don't think the rotors look as good if done in all black. You lose...
  13. C

Waiting for your S3....

Found two pics of an RS3 test mule. It's black. Can't find anything in white. Not sure if I like it.
  14. C

Waiting for your S3....

Forget the v stars....rock the RS6 C7's!!!!
  15. C

Anyone who doesn't frequent audi-sport, which has a very large user base and tonnes of information....a sepang blue S3 SB with the 19s from the sedan, and lowered on H&Rs.
  16. C

New S3

Shark box on. Stock car dyno: Program one, fine tuning two: 21kW gain at all four wheels. Not bad. Torque numbers aren't as great as I'd expected though. Only seems to be a 40Nm gain. AFR was the same pre and post tune at 14. Not bad. Running where it should be as that hasn't changed...
  17. C

Split a box of Optimum Edgeless Microfibers?

Anyone in Sydney interested in splitting a box of microfiber cloths? One of the best you can get. https://www.zas.com.au/product/591/optimum_edgeless_microfibre_cloth_40x40cm_40_case.html I don't really need 40 of them haha, but 20 is good. $55 for 20 cloths. That's cheap.
  18. C

RSQ3 and (vs) SQ5

Not a fan of matte wraps at all, unless you have a car that has the curves and lines to pull it off. The pics above don't. It really needs to have the right lines. Most of you must know the Scirocco R that is wrapped, so I won't post a pic of that. But that's a car that can pull it off...
  19. C

RSQ3 and (vs) SQ5

S3 8P SB in white with black pack and silver mirrors. Fantastic look. Plus mine which is glacier white without the black pack. Looks pretty darn sporty to me!
  20. C

Liven this up with more options: HREs: VMR V701s (also has black exterior package on the S3):
Back