• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. A

Audi Q2 Aftermarket Heated Seats

Leather seats in a European car. I think there's no better combination. The only problem is first thing in the morning even on a summers day, they're absolutely freezing. Well, we have the solution for this very common problem. Today we're going to have a look at our aftermarket heated seat...
  2. A

Audi A5 Genuine Heated Seats

Are you struggling to find a motivation in the morning to drive into work? Well, this video could be for you, 'cause with our retrofitted heated seats, this Audi is an absolute pleasure to drive in the morning.As we see here there's no aesthetic change to the seats themselves. The factory...
  3. A

Audi S5 Active Exhaust Valve Control System

If you want your Eurepean sports car to sound better without voiding warranty, this video is for you.Today we are going to look at active exhaust valve control system that we've just retrofitted in this brand new Audi S5.This system is available for most S, RS and AMG vehicles. My name's Jarrod...
  4. A

Audi Q7 4M Ghost Immobiliser

Unless you've been living under a rock, you probably heard that European cars are a hot target for thieves. Break in to your house and steal the key to then allow them to steal the car, or use hi-tech equipment to mirror the key and drive off even without breaking into the house.Don't worry...
  5. A

Audi Q7 4M Ambient Lighting Retrofit

Hi, my name's Jarrod Shelley from Autofidelity, and today we are going to have a look at our ambient lighting retrofit that we've just completed in this brand new Audi Q7 4M. As you can see here the lighting strips extend over both front and rear doors, scenic console on the sides and in the...
  6. A

Audi A5 Apple CarPlay and Android Auto

If you have a European automotive vehicle and wish you had the Apple CarPlay or Android Auto features this video isfor you.Today we're going to have a look at our retrofit of Apple CarPlay and Android Auto in this Audi A5. The same system canbe fitted to Q7, A4, Q5, A1, Q3, etc. So here we see...
  7. A

Audi Q5 Apple CarPlay and Android Auto

Today we're going to have a look at our retrofit of Apple CarPlay and Android Auto in to this 2015 Audi Q5. You'll notice we have the factory nav screen up. To switch to CarPlay we push and hold the original nav button that then takes us into the main menu. In the main menu we have Android...
  8. A

Audi A4 Active Sound Booster System

Did you ever wish there was an exhaust system that didn't void your warranty? Well great news, there is! Today we're going to have a look at our installation of the active sound booster system in this brand new Audi A4... ...and that's only one of the six different tones this system gives...
  9. A

Audi RS3 MIB2 Retrofit - Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Google Maps

Do you wish your series 1 A3, S3 or RS3 could have Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as well as Google Maps? Well, this is the video for you. Today, we will have a look at our MIB2 retrofit in this 2013 Audi RS3. For this retrofit, we’re using all genuine Audi parts therefore the integration in to...
  10. A

Audi RS5 Genuine Blind Spot System

Is your Audi missing a key feature that you wish it had? Well, look no further as we will have the solution for you. Take this RS5 for example. Being an RS model, it almost has all of the key features that you could ever want on an Audi, almost being the keyword. This vehicle was factory...
  11. A

Audi Q7 4M Genuine Towbar

Do you have a European vehicle that you'd like to add a towbar on? Well, look no further because here at Autofidelity we have a number of options including the genuine manufacturer item. I.E this brand new Audi Q7 4M where we've retrofitted the genuine Audi towbar. One of the keypoints in...
  12. A

Audi Q7 Universal Traffic Recorder

As you may have already heard, Audi have brought their very own dash camera to market. Let’s take a look! Here is the Q7 that we’ve just retrofitted this genuine system to.From the front of the vehicle, the front camera from driver’s position. Tucked in nicely behind the mirror, barely...
  13. A

Audi A4 Sound Booster

Ever wished you car could sound like a V8 super car without voiding the warranty? Well, this video is for you because today we’re going to have a look at the Kufatec Sound Booster that we’ve just retrofitted in this Audi A4. What you’re about to see is 3 out of the 6 available tones. I’ll give...
  14. A

Audi Q7 4M Smartphone Interface

Have you just purchased a Q7 4M and realised it does not have the Audi Smartphone Interface? Don’t worry this video is for you. Here we see the original menu of the vehicle so if we scroll through that you’ll notice there’s no little tab saying smartphone interface. Now after our upgrade, if we...
  15. A

Tracking System for you precious Audi cars!

Here's one of the reasons why it is good to have a tracking system in your car. Don't risk your Audi, contact us at solutions@autofidelity.com for more information.
  16. A

Audi A4 B8 Genuine Drive Recorder

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: "YouTube Noto", Roboto, arial, sans-serif;"> Today we will be having a look at the Genuine Audi Drive Recorder that we’ve just retrofitted in this Audi A4 B8. Our customer has chosen the dual channel system. From the outside of the vehicle we...
  17. A

Audi Q5 Factory Heated Seats

Today we will be doing factory heated seats on this brand new Audi Q5. Just finished this retrofit and other than the buttons on the climate control which I'm about to show you, you would not even be able to tell that we have touched the car. As you can see we've replaced the climate control...
  18. A

Audi Q7 Rear Seat Entertainment System

Hey! I’m Jarrod from Autofidelity and today we’ll be looking at the brand new Audi Q7 Rear Seat Entertainment System. In this car we’ve also retrofitted the genuine Audi TV tuner, which then not only allows us to have the TV tuner coming through the factory screen at the front, but also the...
  19. A

Audi TT Factory Rear Camera

Hey! I’m Jarrod Shelley from Autofidelity. And today we will be fitting a factory rear view camera into this Audi TT. The back of the TT looks like this with the factory camera fitted. As you can see we have replaced the boot handle underneath the rear lid with one that has the camera...
  20. A

How NOT to install Xenon headlight.

This customer had his own LED taillight and headlight retrofit done, which had fault codes all through the dash. We are working our way through the coding and wiring that has been done to this car, to work out the correct coding and wiring to get it working with no fault codes. This is how the...
Back