• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. O

WTB b5 S4 avant or b6 s4 avant

Looking for unicorns I know, If you have or know of a minty Nogaro blue, S4 B5 Avant, or B6 S4 avant Some mods okay but ideally looking for unmodded and mollycoddled. Let us know cheers
  2. O

B5 - KW V3’s For sale

Approx 25,000 kms 2k
  3. O

Suspension compatibility -RS3/S3 2016 to 2012

Been searching not found anything .. maybe me can anyone shed light on whether 2016 RS3 struts etc front rear , will bolt up into a 2012 S3? And if they will do you need brakes as well ? Or the S3’s ok cheers Michel
  4. O

A few parts for sale KW’s etc

Will list in the for sale area to suit B5 thought let any locals have first dibs KW v3’s Milktek and have some RS4 parts - fuel side, clutch etc a few other things If interested send a PN cheers
  5. O

FYI - 2003 RS5 Avant to be parted

Sad tale .. but as a result an Rs5 with some good enhancements, is soon to be sold as parts If anyone interested post your interest here and I’ll pass on details to the owner cheers Michel
  6. O

WANTED B5 Avant roof liner (panel)

Going to do the roof in Alcantara anyone have ave the Avant roof panel lying about?
  7. O

EOI WRECKING S4 B5 sedan 2000

I just won the 2000 S4 B5 sedan on pickles. ill know more once I actually collect and receive it (Canberra). And decide which parts I harvest for my personal requirements. This is just a thread starter, if you have interest in any parts please post on this thread - NO PM’s cheers
  8. O

Major Service S4 B5 - special tools

In process of ordering a lot of parts for major service and while I am there... front end refresh . Cv’s etc with the timing belts foes anyone local have the cam lock and any other special tool avail for Loan? maybe there’s a need for group buy ive done this with some other guys e.g have a...
  9. O

Wanted 2001 S4 B5 Avant interior and S4 front and rear bumper

Need front rear Recaro seats for avant. Blk leather or with blue inserts ok. If blue inserts will need matching door cards also front rear bars. Roof liner. Wth sunroof all for avant Will buy entire avant if someone has one stashed behind the woodshed thx
  10. O

B7 carbon bonnet on gumtree

Not mine Audi A4 B7 Carbon Fibre bonnet on Gumtree http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1169693333?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms
  11. O

Wanted coilovers Or bilstein sport for 2001 S4 b5 avant

As per title ( before buying new ) seeing if anyone has a suspension upgrade for 2001 S4 b5. send PM. thx michel
  12. O

Wanted Milltek TBE or equivalent S4 B5

As per the title , anyone with a surplus exhaust 2001 S4 B5, send a PM thx michel
  13. O

Mannheim auction 99 s4 sedan sold 2700

99 S4 sedan light front end damage, sold Friday 2700 plus hammer anyone byt it ?
  14. O

2001 S4 B5 coolant leak . And oil. . noob city

2 weeks into ownership and have the first of a few and more yet to come ordeals I suspect Coolant fault light came on Saturday .. after coming over the top of Clyde mountain. Water temp solid at 90 , oil about 95. Went off. Sunday fault light came on again checked and filled the reservoir ...
Back