• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. R

A4 B8 Sunroof wont open

Hi all, For some reason my sunroof wont open. I wonder if this has anything to do with me changing my manual dim mirror to an Auto dim rear view mirror? I scanned the car with VCDS and came up with the below errors - is this related to the sunroof? I tried testing the sunroof in VCDS and...
  2. R

New Owner - Melbourne West

Good day all! Was wondering if there are any local Audi A4 Gurus out in Melbourne's West - Around Car new Caroline Springs area? I have like a billion questions on my new B8 A4 2.7 TDI lol Being my first Audi i dont really know what to expect - the A4 will be replacing my BMW 335i as my daily...
  3. R

Front Rotor Sizes B8 A4

Hi all, I have a 2008 A4 2.7tdi and after some research i came across 2 different front rotor part # and sizes! This is quiet confusing. 8K0615301 = 314mm 8K0615301A = 320mm Which one do i buy? The site im using is realoem or can someone please recommend another site where i can look up part...
  4. R

Bluetooth on Symphony 3 Please help!

Good evening all, As the title suggest I'm trying to figure out a way of getting Bluetooth audio on my 2008 B8 A4. Its installed with the B&O sound system which sounds awesome for a factory speakers & is fitted with the below headunit. As you can see i dont have the Media button and so i have...
  5. R

First time Audi Owner

Hello all, Bought my first Audi on Friday (predominantly a BMW owner) Very happy with the B8 A4 2.7 tdi fuel economy, a third of my 335i consumption which will make the perfect daily driver! Regards! Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Back