• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. M

Part out c5 a6 2004 2.7tt

All parts are here exept the front drivers side quater, front bar and gearbox. Will happily ship at buyers expence. 160ks on engine, perfect compression, turbos are good, all standard. Black everything, leather, sunroof, all a1. Cheers. Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk
  2. M

Modded 2000 ajl a4 b5 quattro partout

Hello, its time to say goodbye to my b5 as i let the rego go out too far... Ok, everything is available but here is the cheese. Flex tuned by ed conica, 98 / e85 for ko4 with 500cc injectors, great tune. Mamba ko4 turbo done about 6000ks, little to no shaft play. ECS RA4 240mm single mass...
  3. M

1.8t piston wanted

Hey all. I'm hoping someone has a piston to suit aeb or ajl 1.8t. Second hand is fine, just need the one, maybe two if anyone has any. Would prefer there to be rings but am not fazed. Tasmania, cheers. Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk
  4. M

Apexi avcr boost controller install

Hey guys, I'm looking for the ecu pinout diagram for a 2000 a4 b5 ajl or aeb engine to hook this boost controller up. Any help would be awesome, cheers. Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk
  5. M

Is this ecu standard

Got this out of a wrecked 96 a4 b5 quattro 1.8t. Is it standard? Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
  6. M

For sale a4 b5 bits and pieces

Hey all I have a few unneeded thing laying about, I'm in Tasmania but will post at buyers expense. Bourg Warner ko3 turbo OK condition a tiny amount of play of a 2000 ajl quattro, brand new in box mahle pistons suit 1.8t with 19mm wrist pins, oem cams out of ajl. Make an offer if you need any...
  7. M

Wtb 2000 a4 b5 quattro fmic and piping

Looking for an 2000 a4 b5 quattro 1.8t front mount intercooler and piping. It's a manual ajl. Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
  8. M

WTB a4 b5 quattro 2000 drivers side fog light surround and grill next to it.

looking to buy these two parts. Fog light surround and grill peice for front driver side front bar. It's a 2000 a4 b5 quattro. Located in Tasmania will pay for postage. Text on 0413308340 Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
Back