• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. G

Victorian Number Plate B&W 4 AUDI

For sale. Victorian Personalised Black & White number plate '4 AUDI' Asking price $1500 one slim line, one standard size. The similar plate 'Audi 4' sold for $2500 some years ago. Please contact Glenn on 0409 236 293
  2. G

Victorian Number plate V AUDI 4

For sale Victorian "Euro" style Number plate V AUDI 4 Asking price $2500 The similar plate V AUDI 1 sold by Vic Roads at Auction for $2100. Surely Audi 4 'quattro' is better ! Please contact Glenn on 0409 236 293
  3. G

Victorian Euro Number 'V AUDI4' & Vic. B & W '4 AUDI' for sale

Thank you for the interest . I have finally had a chance to get a few better photos.
  4. G

Victorian Euro Number 'V AUDI4' & Vic. B & W '4 AUDI' for sale

For the first time in 25 years I am 'Audiless' I am not sure if there is another Audi on the horizon in the next year or so, so I have decided to advertise two special Victorian Audi Quattro number plates. Euro " V AUDI4' one slim line , one normal size. ' VAUDI1' recently sold at the...
  5. G

Victorian Euro Number 'V AUDI 1' for sale by auction at Vic Roads web site

The 'V Audi 1' Euro plate is being auctioned on the Vic Roads custom plates web site . The auction closes at midnight today . The price at 3 pm is $2200 Happy buying !
  6. G

4 AUDI Victorian number plate

Happy New Year all , I have just sold my UR quattro to NSW. I have retained the Victorian number plate 4 Audi ( quattro Audi ) White numbers on black background. I can email a photo . I would be happy to take expressions of interest for this unique number plate at $2000 +. Phone 03...
  7. G

In line fuel filter

Hello all, Does anyone know where to purchase the in line plastic fuel filter . Off set inlets and outlets 14 - 15 mm diameter. It looks like a plastic Ryco fuel filter but the larger diameter inlet or outlets are difficult to find. Nothing in the Ryco range for example . Thanks Glenn
  8. G

Another recent UR quattro story . Fairfax press / drive.com.au

Is there any other 30 + year old car the press continues to write about on a regular basis ? This is the third news item I have seen this month . Special cars ! Audi Ur Quattro: First drive review Regards Glenn
  9. G

UR quattro story on motoring.com.au

Of all the cars on cars sales they chose an Audi UR quattro to do a feature story. Of course we are bias but what a great car to do the story on . There are also a number of interesting links in the story. From The Classifieds: 1983 Audi quattro - motoring.com.au Regards Glenn
  10. G

UR QUATTRO for Sale.

Happy New Year All , The UR quattro section seems to have been a little quiet lately . Good to see the motoring world still regards the UR quattro as something a little special. I just came across this article which may be of interest . From The Classifieds: 1983 Audi quattro -...
  11. G

How many RHD UR quattros were made ?

Evening all , I was wondering if anybody knows how many original RHD UR quattro s were made ? I know the import numbers into the the UK , but the pre 1983 cars would have been LHD. I am not sure how may of the remaining imports into the UK were RHD or LHD. I assume there was a mix. Did Audi...
  12. G

Motorclassica Melbourne Auction

Hello fellow Audi enthusiasts Well after 20 years I have decied to move on to a new project. I have entered my 1984 UR quattro into the Motorclassica Auction to be held in conjunction with the Motorclassica Event / Concours de Elegance at the Exhibition Buildings on October the 28th . It has...
  13. G

Motorclassica Melbourne Auction

Hello fellow UR quattro enthusiasts Well after 20 years I have decied to move on to a new project. I have entered my UR quattro into the Motorclassica Auction to be held in conjunction with the Motorclassica Event / Concours de Elegance at the Exhibition Buildings on October the 28th . It...
  14. G

2011 Australian Grand Prix poster

Does anybody have an original / official 2011 Australian Grand Prix poster they would like to sell ? My newsagent let me down last year! It is the only year I have missed since the first year in Adelaide. Happy to pick up in the Melbourne area or pay for postage tube etc for interstate...
  15. G

Is all Diesel Fuel equal ?

I pick up my 2.0 litre Diesel Q5 tomorrow. As this is my first Diesel powered car, I was wondering is all diesel fuel equal ? Of course with Unleaded you have 3 octane ratings to choose from , effectively good, better & best options. What about Diesel fuel? Which companies' diesel fuel gives...
  16. G

TT RS to be sold in the USA. Price US$56,850 , that's Aust. $53600 ish.

I was interested to purchase a TT RS, if I could buy it at the US price I would certainly have one by now. The lack of a convertible for this market was also a factor. Have a look at this web page for the announcement in the USA...
  17. G

Wheels Magazine July 2011 Peter Robinson's '50 Greatest Cars ever'.

The UR quattro makes another appearance in the a ' Best ever ' motoring list. Peter Robinson , an Australian motoring journalist icon, long time Wheels editor , has put the UR quattro in his greatest cars ever list at # 9 . Peter lived in Brescia, Italy in the early '80's , no doubt...
  18. G

UR quattro for sale at Classic Throttle Shop Sydney

Hello All quattro devotees, A very nice UR quattro has just been listed at The Classic Throttle Shop in Sydney. Looks to be in great condition. Price $49,995 Thinking of selling mine soon. The price just went up !!! http://www.classicthrottleshop.com/modernclassics.htm
  19. G

UR quattro for sale at Classic Throttle Shop Sydney

Hello All quattro devotees, A very nice quattro has just been listed at The Classic Throttle Shop in Sydney. Looks to be in great condition. Price $49,995 Thinking of selling mine soon. The price just went up !!! http://www.classicthrottleshop.com/modernclassics.htm
Back