• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. A

radiator avaliable

Hi, some years ago I purchased a 1988 MB ur quattro, and it came with a spare radiator. Although I no longer have the car, I still have the radiator. Is any owner interested? I am in Canterbury, Melbourne and have no room nor use for this article. Surely somebody wants it. Phone is 0411 375 946...
  2. A

ur quattro radiator available

Please see my posting under ur quattro re an unused radiator for a ur quattro. regards Richard Bowen
  3. A

ur Quattro radiator available

I have just found the radiator which I thought had disappeared. It was a spare that came with my 1988 MB, looks unused and has the following details: 07 81 AKG 855 121 251 A Made in Germany I have always presumed it is for a ur quattro (or a coupe) and from the numbers was probably built July...
  4. A

ur radiator

hi, it is several years since I was last here, having sold my 1988 MB, but when clearing out some spare parts for other cars, I found a new radiator for the UR quattro. I am in Melbourne: is anybody interested in this item: you would need to collect from Melbourne. Regards Richard Bowen
  5. A

for sale

there are now 2 ur quattros for sale on drive.com both are 1988 mb one is mine nobody seems to want these cars. richard bowen
  6. A

ur quattro for sale

my 1988 ur quattro MB is for sale in Melbourne: see posting on ur quattro talk. Richard Bowen
  7. A

ur quattro for sale

I am now a serious seller of my 1988 MB ur quattro, having thought about it for a year or so. I do not drive it very often (1,400 km since October 2004), and it deserves a good home. The car is in Melbourne and is listed on drive.com and I can be contacted on 0411 375 946. There are some...
  8. A

ur quattro for sale

please see my posting under the ur quattro talk index if you are looking for a project. richard bowen
  9. A

for sale

hi there, i have just seen a 1983 ur quattro that a person in melbourne has purchased through some council auction. it is not registered and seems to have no compliance/import plate. the body is a bit rough in parts, but basically sound (from a casual glance) the owner says there is no sign of...
  10. A

ur quattro

my 1988 ur quattro is for sale, red with black leather and factory sunroof, original non-modified car, 185,000 km, excellent condition, registered audiur, car is in melbourne, asking price $35,000. contact through <rjbowen@fletcherservices.com.au> or phone 0411 375 946 regards richard bowen
  11. A

Ur quattro

my Ur quattro is in the melbourne age tomorrow, saturday 3 july. richard bowen
  12. A

for sale

just for your info, it is my Ur quattro in the melbourne age on saturday. richard bowen
  13. A

Too Fast to Race

hi there, did any of you see the documentary on melbourne tv several weeks ago titled 'too fast to race'? shows some awesome footage of the audi rally team in the 1980s. i have been away for 7 weeks but luckily my son taped it for me. hope all those ur quattros are behaving: i have just had my...
  14. A

for sale: 1988 quattro ur

my 1988 mb red ur quattro will be coming up for sale in the near future. i need to have the car serviced and prepared for sale, which i hope to do in a few weeks time, but this is an early advice to the forum members that the car will be for sale soon. if there is any interest, please contact...
  15. A

embarrased

hi there ur owners, i am embarrased; took the car out this morning to have a look at the sandown historics practice session, and filled up with petrol. noted that last fill was 30 december last year. car does not get much use, but gee it is great to drive. seems a lot different from my other 5...
Back