• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. 9

Cargo restraint in boot 2006 Q7/ Water in AMP.

Hi, I am trying access the amplifier in the boot of a 2006 Q7. The later models have tie down rings bUt mine has a sliding chrome channel on both sides. Does anyone know how to remove these channels? I cannot access the water damaged (I think) amplifier to try a fibre optic loop. Any help or...
  2. 9

MMI screen fault

My nephew changed his MMI screen because of a crack, don't ask, and the new 2nd hand screen does not light up. When turned on it comes up with AUDI MMI screen then says, 'please wait' and then goes blank. Does the screen need to be coded to this vehicle, if so how, or could it be a bad...
  3. 9

Q5 auto transmission service kit.

Hi, Can anyone recommend an aftermarket transmission filter/service kit for a 2015 Q5 2.0 TFSI petrol 165kw, please?
  4. 9

Build/Data sheet

Hi, Can anyone direct me to where I can obtain a build sheet/data sheet for my Q5? Cannot find it on site. Many thanks
Back