• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. K

C7 Allroad. Watch out for loose brake pads sensor wire.

Hi all Another hiccup happened, my luck in 2023 has been pretty meh so far =/ So brake pads sensor light came up a few months ago. Was quoted ridiculous amount for OEM parts (front and rear pads, front rotors, ~$2000 + $500 for labor). Checked how much was left on the pads - still almost...
  2. K

C7 Allroad any recommendations for roof racks

Hi everyone Similar post, just keeping it separate. Curious of the roof racks, the ones that would not get in a way of sunroof and have good clearance to allow mounting stuff on the racks without risking of scratching to roof and etc. Cheers
  3. K

C7 Allroad any recommendations for jacking point

Hi everyone Curious of anyone figured out the best jacking points, to lift with jack and then deploy the stands. Ideally to raise her somewhere along the center line, to put stands from both sides. cheers
Back