• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. L

Sticky: Random chat thread

Found it! Hope this works Also, yesterday at work. .
  2. L

Sticky: Random chat thread

Yo! On another forum I frequent (SAU) we have a general **** post chat thread. Literally chatting about anything and everything. Didn't think I could get away with the name of the thread here, and didn't want to push the boundaries. From these threads, I have made life long friends, and...
  3. L

It's been so long, I'm basically a noob

Hi. It's been a looooong time since I've been on the forum. But, now have 2 Audi's, and jumped back onto a skyline forum after a long hiatus, realising how much I prefer forums over fb. So, posting back in here to day hi, and hope I can gain and give some knowledge. Cheers, Luke.
  4. L

luke gtr's b5 a4 quattro build thread

and the rest due to attachment limits...
  5. L

im back. ok, to start from the beginning... my weekend car broke down in November(spun bearings for the 3rd time, story another day), and hasn't run since. I had an old mazda 121 as my daily car. At the end of last year, my wife decided it was time for a new car. No worries.... Gave me her old...
  6. L

Hi! ok, bought an a4 kind of cheap. needs some repairs. have done some of the smaller stuff, but still a lot to do. so... thought id start a build thread. will add pics and descriptions for how to's when I can. as well as regular updtaes on whats happening and what ive found with it. will...
  7. L

just bought an a4 quattro

hi, names luke. I have just bought a 2000 a4 quattro to become my daily car. needs some work, but will get done in time. 1st thing on the list, CLUTCH! so, hope to browse around to find some usefu links I fi, and maybe contribute a little myself. will post pics when I get home. thanks, luke.
Back