• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. C

Door not opening from outside door handle after unlocking the car with the remote.

Hi fellow Audi owners, Now I've been having an issue that many seem to have encountered and so far I have been unable to find a solution online. Car: 2008 B8 A4 Avant 2.0 TDI Symptom: Door not opening from external handle when unlocking from remote, but operates after the door has been...
  2. C

Door not opening from outside door handle after unlocking the car with the remote.

Hi fellow Audi owners, Now I've been having an issue that many seem to have encountered and so far I have been unable to find a solution online. Car: 2008 B8 A4 Avant 2.0 TDI Symptom: Door not opening from external handle when unlocking from remote, but operates after the door has been...
  3. C

Trying to get post counts up so i can post a how to

Hi guys, Im racking up posts to post a how to, it seems to be a constant problem for alot of models, in regards to door actuator faults.
  4. C

New to Euro New to Audi

Hello Everyone! Like the title says its all new! And I must say a big learning curve! So the vehicle in question is an Audi A4 avant B8 8K, in ibis white. Starting pretty basic, but looking forward to modding it to the way I like! I really look forward to sharing its progress! Charlie
Back