• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. C

B6 S4 - slow oil drip from 'central gutter'

As the title says, I've had a very slow oil drip in my B6 S4. My mechanic says it's common and likely from a gasket leaking into the 'central gutter', and not identifiable / rectifiable without significant effort. He's done thorough inspections from the bottom up a couple of times and not found...
  2. C

Treating hardened, almost brittle leather

Hey guys, I've recently and as far as I can tell without cause had a 'stretch mark' or something form on one of my rear seats - https://imgur.com/a/0qSYTto The surrounding napa leather is all fine, still supple and flexible, but this is quite tough and feels as though it could crack easily...
  3. C

Spare RNS-E from 2004 S4

Hey guys, I was going through a cleanup of old gear and came across the head unit from my 2004 S4. It's an RNS-E model, I was just wondering if it's locked or coded or something, or if I could pass it on to someone else to use. Thanks!
  4. C

2004 S4 - Oil Sensor error

Hey guys, I had an Oil Sensor warning light pop up on my dash yesterday, a week after I topped up the oil - prompted by a Low Oil indicator. I doubt it could be something to do with me topping up the oil, wondering if it may be or a fuse for the sensor - something I can easily check / replace...
Back