• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. C

Firmware and Oz 2021 Maps for 2013 A6 allroad

Just a note to say that it is possible to avoid dealer unreasonable pricing and update the firmware and maps. A few 3rd parties do it for a fee, but you can do it yourself. I have managed (with a bit of mucking about and learning) to get the HN+R EU AU K0900 updated to HN+R EU AU K0942 4, as...
  2. C

Hope you don't need parts...

Not that you can control it right now, but do your hardest to not need parts, FFS. After waiting 4+ weeks for a bunch of parts last November, it's got worse... 4 weeks after a driveshaft was ordered, 2 weeks after it was due, it's now another 4 weeks before it arrives, if you believe them...
  3. C

MY13 Allroad - panoramic sunroof leak

Hi, Has anyone had any experiences with sunroof leaks (rear, passenger side)? I have a bad leak (~10 Litres of water from 22m of rain)
  4. C

Smash repair times & Insurance lessons

To state the bleeding obvious... Whatever you do, Don't get hit. 6th Feb, The C7 allroad was front car in a 3 car rear-ender. Drivable afterwards with bent exhaust, dinged up tailgate and bumper. (the poor A4 behind would have been a write-off) It took 3 weeks before the insurance company...
  5. C

Random pics of your c7

Nice numberplate. Here's my allroad with the LED headlights.
  6. C

Just bought a 2013 allroad...

Anyone else with a new C7 (or is it 4G) Allroad? Thoughts / comments / things to look out for? I just ordered one, the 2001 C5 allroad was getting old & tired & time for an upgrade. Took one and a Q5 for a drive and the allroad is a much nicer drive (I guess it should be for the price...
  7. C

WTB:A6 / Allroad roof racks (Cross bars)

Hi, Anyone have the roof rack cross bars for an 01 Allroad wagon that they would like to sell??
Back