• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. H

A6 C6/4F ZF Gearbox issue

Hi all. A6 c6/4f 3.0tdi with a ZF6HP19A auto gearbox. The car was getting stuck in 3\4th gear and would not change. You could cycle the car on/off and it would vome hood gor aqhole. Then after a coule of days ot has no drive at all. Fluid is fine, took it to an auto trans shop amd they said if...
  2. H

H&R Springs?

Hi, Has anyone installed H&R sport springs 40mm lower on a Audi A6 4F/C6? How did it change the ride quality? Thanks.
  3. H

What would you pay?

Hi, what would you pay for the following vehciles? Thanks. https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Audi-A6-2004/OAG-AD-15406891 https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Audi-A6-2009/OAG-AD-15560762
  4. H

Are these options worth $6k

Hi all. Would you pa $6k difference for a face lifted A6 4f. 2005 a6 3.0tdi, Leather, roof that's it. 2011 6 3.0td, travelled 30,000kms more, leather, roof, sports/heated seats, HID's,BOSE surround, rear camera, sat nav + others Thanks.
  5. H

Which remap 3.0 tdi

Hi All, Which remap should i go for Audi A6 4F 3.0 tdi? Looking for Torque numbers and below the curve power etc. Any flash tunes etc for the 6 speed ZF auto? In Sydney. Thanks.
  6. H

A6 4f Speaker upgrade.

Hi all, Does anyone have any links to A6 4f/C6 speaker upgrade threads on various forums? So i can get an idea of what people have done and to what levels. I am just looking at OEM location upgrade, over the days of fibreglass and pods etc. Thanks.
  7. H

A6 4f audio options? 2004 model.

Hi all, what are the options for getting the following. 1. IPhone access for music, prefer hard wired, but bluetooth would be useful as well. I have seen the enfig videos and do not like the idea of pulling the console apart as I don't want rattles and thats inevitable if I start doing that...
  8. H

10+ year old A6, steer clear?

Hi all I have been warned against purchasing a 10+ year old Audi. It's an A6 3.0tdi, 2005 model. People are saying run. Are they right? Thanks.
  9. H

thoughts on this as a car for my wife?

Check out this Audi A3. https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Audi-A3-2006/SSE-AD-3688246 Thoughts on the above for my wife? She did have a new mkv gti DSG, but sold it after the warranty ran out. I thought for the price it may be not bad, any issues I should look for with the kms and...
  10. H

A6 4F 3.0tdi thoughts?

Hi all, Looking for a car as a daily commute, 30 minutes each way mainly 80-110kmh for 20 minutes of that. Was either thinking a MKV gti ( wife previously had one) or a 3.0tdi A6. Any issues with the A6, it would be 10 years old now and around 100,000kms. Any service things that should be...
Back