• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search results

1. H

WTB-Syd: RS4 B5 Brake disc's front and rear

Hi. Looking for someone who took off the B5 disks and upgraded to B7 discs. cheers Hazo
  2. H

WTB A4 B5 1.8 TQ K03s

Looking for a used K03s to replace my rattling unit. cheers Hazo
  3. H

Coolant G13 G12 G11

Well I bought the G13 as the bottle says it is backward compatible. I took that as half truth. I drained the systems, flushed the systems and added G13. I run three B5's - A4TQavant, A4TQsed, RS4. Ouch. Within a month the rear head coolant seal was leaking and when replaced, the seal had swollen...
  4. H

Coolant G13 G12 G11

Well I bought the G13 as the bottle says it is backward compatible. I took that as half truth. I drained the systems, flushed the systems and added G13. I run three B5's - A4TQavant, A4TQsed, RS4. Ouch. Within a month the rear head coolant seal was leaking and when replaced, the seal had swollen...
  5. H

WTB: RS4 B5 head with valves and cams

My chain tensioner lost a pad. Pad chewed by chain. Inlet cam jumper 3 rollers. Got the marbles sound. Lost cylinders 2&3. Looking for used cylinder head. cheers Hazo
  6. H

Wanted RS4 B5 driver side rear drive shaft

Rear bearings noisy at 210k km's and trying to replace bearings. Looking for Drivers side rear driveshaft for RS4 B5 (Itapilikeabiatchs old RS4). The shaft centre bolt is welded in and mechanic cannot remove. Will need to ream out old centre bolt, thus looking for used unit to use temporarily...
  7. H

Conti's

When buying a apir of Conti be sure to spec the tyre details. On two occasions I've been caught out. The A4TQAvant got a new front set of conti. When collecting car found all done. and Conti BUT they were 3P Conti. Arghhh. Next time it was a pair of 2E somebody tried on me but I was awake. IF...
Back